• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PeoplePhobic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2020
    Longview
    For sale is my Uberti 1847 Colt Walker Replica. It has been "upgraded" with some grips with little Colt emblems.

I am also including this leather satchel with all this black powder stuff that I don't understand. The pistol doesn't come with this stuff from the factory but I did buy it with the pistol as sort of a kit from a hardware store in GA. I really don't know much about black powder so please don't ask me.

I don't have one to include but there are conversion cylinders available to make it shoot (low power) 45 ACP or 45 Colt (Long Colt).

New they are about $450-490 and they don't come with all the stuff.
    Asking $500 for the pistol and the satchel of stuff.
    Located in Longview

I am interested in trades but I am moving to NY soon and everything fun is illegal there so it will limit what I can take on trade. I'm interested in pistols (that have 10 round magazines available), lever actions, bolt actions, and other stuff. Send me a PM I'll look at any offers.

"The story of this single action black powder revolver began the same day that the Alamo fell in 1836. That’s when Samuel Colt began production of a revolving-cylinder pistol at his Paterson, New Jersey, factory.

The 1847 Walker revolver was enthusiastically received by the Rangers of the newly independent Republic of Texas.

The reputation earned by the formidable 1847 Walker revolver is what ensured gunmaker Samuel Colt’s success."

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg
    Military Camp

Last edited:
    Top Bottom