Venture Surplus ad

looking for anyone with knowledge of an outdoor place to shoot in the DFW area....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    would love to find an outdoor place to practise "run and gun" drills
    you mean some of these?? [video]http://s760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/texasskeeter/?action=view&current=IMG_0084-1.mp4[/video] or just blowing sh-t up?? [video]http://s760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/texasskeeter/?action=view&current=IMG_0286-1.mp4[/video]
    Is it by Providence Village?
    its about 45 mi's N. on hwy 377.

Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    Also, an FYI, in case anyone didn't know. The other Greenville range on 380, "Adrenaline Proving Grounds" is now out of business and closed to the public. From what I was told the City of Greenville police department bought it and closed public access to it.... Real nice.

picasso

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    Trophy Club
    Texas Skeeter,

I'm new here and you don't know me but would you mind telling me this location? I have been looking for a place to shoot with out all the gun range restrictions. I remember as a kid I used to go down to the creek bottoms and shoot with no worries but you can't do that now days or at least I'm scared to. I promise I'm not a troll. I'm about to take my CHL this weekend. Thanks.....

supersampson12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    forney
    I'm also brand new to this forum, I'd love to find a cool place to shoot at. Hey Skeeter, if you dont mind, could you let me know where this place is at? I have some buddys with some sweet guns and were all getting tired of the boring local ranges and we have alot of FMJ were not allowed to shoot.

high_lander

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Denton County, TX
    I could use the info too. I am a new transplant from California. I am not used to the no FMJ rules ranges have out here. Of course I went and bought some 30 rd PMAGS for the now de-california-ized AR, and sold my 10 rounders for the XD. I am over in Paloma Creek.

pewter99ta

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Texas
    Texas Skeeter - I'd also be up for a group shoot and would appreciate you sharing the info on the land you use. I've been looking for somewhere to start teaching my kids to shoot and that's just about impossible at the indoor ranges I've been to due to their ages (2 & 3).

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    To all you new guys, i dont think you have enough posts for me to P.M. you my phone # to discuss directions. as soon as you can P.M. me, please do and i'll get you my #. I'll also be setting another shoot as soon as its not too blazing cold..

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom