Capitol Armory ad

Looks what's coming to Texas... My 1st NFA item...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Look what's coming to Texas... My 1st NFA item...

Thought I'd share.... Have recently gotten back into collecting after being gone from the gun world for a few years and decided it was the perfect time to "Go Big or Go Home"...

new_hk_stamp_2.jpg

IMG_6852.jpg

IMG_6829.jpg

IMG_6843.jpg

IMG_6831.jpg

IMG_6832.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

IMG_6842.jpg

Quoted from Sales Thread:
    "HK94 converted to MP5F by Jayson of Investment Grade Firearms (IGF). Conversion was done on a unfired (factory test only) IK date coded (1989) HK94 with the newer style 43-xxxx serial number (THIS IS NOT A DOJ RIFLE!). 1989 was the last year the HK94 was imported into the US for the civilian market. Barrel was replaced with a mint later manufacture AE date code (2004) original MP5F barrel. Bolt group was upgraded to the latest gen. MP5F full auto bolt group which is designed for standard & higher pressure +p+ 9mm ammo, the rifle is sear ready for you registered sear owners. The rifle was remarked with the correct newer styleHK MP5 logo, paddle magazine release was installed as well as the correct MP5F front sight with ambi sling attachment loops Trijicon night sight. MP5 burst trigger group (converted to semi auto) with extended selector is installed. The rifle was completely reparkarized & refinished by IGF with their envirotech finish which is very similar to the original HK Harsh Environment finish found on HK firearms. The MP5F is in excellent condition and has around 800 rds. through it since the conversion."
    Target Sports

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Thanks fellas... haha no sear just yet, maybe in a couple of years when I have $15K+ to spare... Although, a sear would fully complete this project...

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Baboon, hey it's been a heck of a long time man. Good to see you're still around here. Yea, we'll have to catch up sometime and try it out. I still owe you and the mrs a meal at the Taste of Texas. Lol

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Baboon, hey it's been a heck of a long time man. Good to see you're still around here. Yea, we'll have to catch up sometime and try it out. I still owe you and the mrs a meal at the Taste of Texas. Lol

I'm like a cockroach straight up nasty & damned near impossible to get rid of. You keep forgetting it was your wedding present. You don't owe me a thing.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Saweeeeet!

From where was it purchased if I might ask?

ETA: I have .45 osprey with a 9mm piston adapter......

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    This was initially posted for sale on HKPro and currently in the process of transferring from Arizona to here.

Top Bottom