Looks what's coming to Texas... My 1st NFA item...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    It has an original MP5-F German barrel, AE date code (2004) along w/ the lastest generation full auto MP5-F Bolt Group.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    I am curious, what does something like that cost these days? As much as a new Civic or more like a new BMW?

Well, this particular one has had alot of work done to it to get to the state it's at now. If you take into account a HK94 runs around $3.5K-$4K depending on it's condition, you add in the additional work, another $3K or so, plus stamp taxes, shipping charges, labor, etc... It's more closer to the price of a Civic. Now, IF it has a qualified sear pack in it, add in another $15K-$18K on top of that. Maybe in the future I'll have enough to spare to drop for full auto.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    So it finally arrived in Katy late last week and forms were mailed off today.... Now the 6 month wait period starts. By then, I"ll have forgotten that I even own a MP5...
    456363_3462407673913_1082583295_33394178_2070446458_o.jpg

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Dangit, you make me want to SBR my UMP conversion now The only thing holding me back is justifying the cost and finding a CLEO to sign off on the ATF forms (which is harder than one would figure in Texas).

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Dangit, you make me want to SBR my UMP conversion now The only thing holding me back is justifying the cost and finding a CLEO to sign off on the ATF forms (which is harder than one would figure in Texas).

Like they said, just get a trust. Getting a CLEO to sign is nearly impossible, so most of us just go through the trust route. I'm in the process of sending my next SBR off for my UMP as well, along with possibly a SBS for a Saiga 12. It's easier than you think really. The hardest part is the wait time.

Top Bottom