Texas
    1659242003754.png

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I get it. Just consider how crazy things have gotten and will get. Almost all regular members mean well and are law abiding.

We shouldn’t be setting ourselves up for unwanted disturbances.

Using a referral method can stop people from turning ads into spam and criminal listings. Stop people from feeling the need to collect sensitive information for a perverse BOL.

It’s 2022. You got a lot of different people that can join and not be here for good intentions.
    Thats why there are moderators.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    A new member that wants to stay around to learn and enjoy the forum will take the time to read the room and join in on threads. For the most part, this is a very welcoming group with a lot of knowledge on many things.

I've been a resident of Texas for 2 1/2 years and a member of this forum for 3 years and I still feel like a newbie. Oh, I've been made to feel welcome here but, a lot of you have been together a long time. I'm over here on the east side where there aren't many members and I haven't been able to meet many of you face to face. I hope to change that before too long.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    A new member that wants to stay around to learn and enjoy the forum will take the time to read the room and join in on threads. For the most part, this is a very welcoming group with a lot of knowledge on many things.

I've been a resident of Texas for 2 1/2 years and a member of this forum for 3 years and I still feel like a newbie. Oh, I've been made to feel welcome here but, a lot of you have been together a long time. I'm over here on the east side where there aren't many members and I haven't been able to meet many of you face to face. I hope to change that before too long.
    Yep-ditto. I’ve been an active member for just about two years. I’m going to make the meet-up opportunities a priority.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I've met Tblack89. Don't let him fool yall. He's a degenerate just like the rest of us.

As for the influx of newbs I see some, but may not have noticed as much since I've been on a bit of a TGT hiatus. Not that I'm planning my escape (maybe I should) just been crazy busy with work and a different type of strange covered by Todd earlier in this thread.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball

There are several talented fast-draw cowboys over by Silsbee.

Top Bottom