• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I guess not much seeing how they let me in & let me pilot a Sprunce Class Destroyer.
    Didnt they try to train hamsters to pilot a ship by putting an exercise wheel at the station and holding sunflower seeds in the direction they wanted it to go?

Shit maybe that was pigeons and the first cruise missiles.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Didnt they try to train hamsters to pilot a ship by putting an exercise wheel at the station and holding sunflower seeds in the direction they wanted it to go?

Shit maybe that was pigeons and the first cruise missiles.

Probably so, I'm just glad I didn't go Naval Infantry... I'd probably be eating red crayons & licking windows

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    I am posting just to make it easier to see when I joined....

I was still held captive north of the line when I joined and was planning me escape back to the south.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Edit... my lurk to post ratio seems fairly high...

alwho421

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Bartlett
    Came to Texas 8 years ago figured I'd better get my butt down here before I needed papers. Now paper ain't what we need thinking it's more in the line of common metals. Left Colorado cause it was totally Californicated now Texas is maybe 4 months away from Californacation hope I'm wrong.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Let me start by saying, I love this site and it has further added to my addiction of collecting and gaining new knowledge on a daily. I have personally met several members in person and love the sense of community from all around Texas. I thank all of you that share that common appreciation and continue to educate and spread your knowledge.

I posted my rant on the Californians that are constantly moving here to suck us dry, so I don’t really need to touch on that further, as many know my stance. This will be more directed to the next category of retard I’ve been noticing.

It seems as of lately we have been experiencing a influx of some strange shit. I understand some come here for the sole purpose of buying or selling, hilariously find out they are in the wrong place and disappear pretty quickly.

It now seems we have a wave of dip shits that are here for the sole purpose of starting shit. As much as I love a difference of opinion, or people wanting to get into guns, that does not seem to be what this is. If I’m wrong this is a great place to gain a wealth of knowledge from great people and degenerate’s alike. If I am correct then I extend a big fat Fuuuuck offff and get a life.

I’m still fairly new so this might be a usual occurrence, just seems like it’s happening more than I’ve ever seen. Any other thoughts or opinions on this?

For the rest of the normal (I use that very mildly) members, again thank you guys for all the insight, opinions and sharing everything you know. Nothing better than laughing at some of the shit that comes outta your mouths, knowing all hope isn’t lost and there are still (by my standards which isn’t saying much) normal people in the world.
    Most of them are trolls or looking to sell something. The few others are newer members, like yourself, that actually want to be here. This is a constant or atleast has been since I joined here. They can be pretty annoying but just block them right off the bat and they disappear

Last edited:

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I still think this forum should close public sign up for a while and operate on referrals.

Hey now…

97FC5362-5867-4917-8C29-386FD6D438A2.jpeg

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Most of them are trolls or looking to sell something. The few others are newer members like yourself, that actually want to be here. This is a constant or atleast has been since I joined here. They can be pretty annoying but just block them right off the bat and they disappear
    Thank you for the genuine answer and getting what I was saying out of it.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I get it. Just consider how crazy things have gotten and will get. Almost all regular members mean well and are law abiding.

We shouldn’t be setting ourselves up for unwanted disturbances.

Using a referral method can stop people from turning ads into spam and criminal listings. Stop people from feeling the need to collect sensitive information for a perverse BOL.

It’s 2022. You got a lot of different people that can join and not be here for good intentions.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    I get it. Just consider how crazy things have gotten and will get. Almost all regular members mean well and are law abiding.

We shouldn’t be setting ourselves up for unwanted disturbances.

Using a referral method can stop people from turning ads into spam and criminal listings. Stop people from feeling the need to collect sensitive information for a perverse BOL.

It’s 2022. You got a lot of different people that can join and not be here for good intentions.
    I never doubted you understood.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom