• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Brothers of the needle and creams, sound off!

I've been on the juice for almost a year, it's a life changer.

Who else has the shrunken nads to speak up and admit you have better morning wood than a teenager?!?!
    Gun Zone Deals

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Started using it in 2007 and am supposed to use it for the rest of my life but the VA sucks (havent had it since 2010). Was on 3000 units 3 times a week IM. They had me on the patches at first but it burned my skin same with the gels.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I won't shoot up. I am determine to do it naturally

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Cypionate is naturally.

I hate to break the bad news to you, but there are no proven, reliable "natural" remedies.

The only way to replace free testosterone reliably is through replacement therapy.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Cypionate is naturally.

I hate to break the bad news to you, but there are no proven, reliable "natural" remedies.

The only way to replace free testosterone reliably is through replacement therapy.

All truth!
    I've tried all kinds of supplements, the closest I ever got over the counter was back when Andro was still legal.
    BUT it gave me rage, and acne...
    I don't have ANY issues with Cypionate. It does sting a bit if there's some on the outside of the needle when I inject, otherwise, the injection site is painless.

Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    So do you just go to the Dr and they prescribe it to you? I've been thinking about it lately and don't know where to start.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    All truth!
    I've tried all kinds of supplements, the closest I ever got over the counter was back when Andro was still legal.
    BUT it gave me rage, and acne...
    I don't have ANY issues with Cypionate. It does sting a bit if there's some on the outside of the needle when I inject, otherwise, the injection site is painless.

What size needle are you using? The ones they gave me leave a hole and yeah it hurt. They were 16ga 3 inch long needles, the stuff i was taking was thick as syrup.

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    Doc is a good place to start. Get test done. The number should be atleast 1000.

Lol.. The goal should be a thousand but really 350-800 is considered normal and it would be near impossible to get scripted at 600+ levels.. If you have issues with these levels it's not the testosterone in your body, something else is wrong..

I'm a juicer. Got scripted 5 years ago and been on test cyp ever since. I changed to pinning twice a week by splitting my doses in half. More pins but levels stay smoother, less sides, no E levels out of whack, no additional meds.. It's been nice.

I draw with a 21g and pin with a 25g needle.

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    You are rotating where you stab yourself right?

I pin in all kinds of places, probably the most on this board.. I hit the delts, pecs, triceps, glutes, low quads, high quads, lats, and ventro glutes.

I know it's a lot but I fear the scar tissue build up :)

Top Bottom