lower receivers

Kobiash1

Oct 20, 2013
little elm
I will be getting a receiver from my suppressor purchase. I going to do my first build. I would like the first build to be done with cheap parts, in anticipation of screw up and then my second of higher quality. Silencerco, LLC Saker556 is the manufacture of the suppressor and I think they are also the manufacture of the receiver .I guest what I need to knows what would be a first build receiver, then a better and very good receiver for a SBR build.
Thanks
Jerry

gdouthit

Jan 16, 2013
BCS
Aero precision makes great lowers, and their blemished lowers are only $55 plus shipping and xfer fee.
aeroprecisionusa.com

gdouthit

Jan 16, 2013
BCS
are the PSA blemishes still on sale for $50 plus $7 shipping? Would be a decent learner and if you scratch it, no matter, it's already scratched.
I have heard that PSA's blem lowers are made by aero but i cant find where i read that atm

Anger

Well-Known
Jan 7, 2010
Washington MI (glorious in summer)
Bah they wern't the other day. I guess i should looked.
'salright, looks like the PSA's are OOS too. OP missed the blackfriday cheap receiver fest. OP may want to consider buying one locally and save the FFL fees if he doesn't have an FFL who charges reasonable rates. I see some $90 spikes lowers at primary arms, for example.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
If you live in or around Sherman/Denison Best Pawn has Anderson lowers for $65.00 everyday price.

Top Bottom