• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Yep. I think the gun bar goons take that job mostly to hoard and resell inventory as it arrives. A couple years ago I asked an employee about some 6.5 ammo they had in stock. He said he could only sell me 2 boxes each of 2 different loads. I was on my phone talking to him and told him, well it's letting me add as much as I want on my phone. He said well when they come to pick it for your order it won't be here. I said ok and bought the 4 boxes. Got home and ordered for in store pick up. 6 boxes of the ammo I preferred.

It was there the next day. Which confirms my hypothesis. They literally hide it in the gun safe hoping no one will find it as they call their buddies. Happened to me with primers as well 2 years ago. Guy I didn't recognize at the gun bar, I ask him about primers, he said if there's none on the shelf we're out. I told him I think they usually put them in the safe. So he checks and comes back out with 300. Next day I go to buy 200 more and the regular guy is there. He said I can only sell you 2. He looks and his stash was gone.

So those clowns love to play god with the reloading stuff as well as ammo.
    DK Firearms

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Our Academy was loaded down today with CCI Small pistol primers. $70/1000 - they probably had 20 boxes of them and lots of 100 round flats out of them on the shelf.

Top Bottom