• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Side note. Lubbock CAD show the only property owned on the 2100 block of 90th St is titled to black shirt’s parents. Black shirt does own a piece of land with a mobile home outside of town. Neither the ex-wife (Judge Carruth) nor blue shirt appear to own taxable real property in Lubbock County, on cursory review.

There’s a whole lot of horseshit in the Lubbock online rag.
    Guns International

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    For phucks sake it was just an argument until dipshit went in the house (where he was safe if he felt threatened) and got a gun (still could have waited), but came back out and started shooting at the guy.

Last time I checked 9.32, bullying was not listed a valid reason to use DF.

Dead guy was a dumb ass, should have realized sh!t was about to get real when guy came out with gun, yeah he chose poorly.
    All totally legal actions and no more disqualifying than "he open carried a gun".

A person is justified in using force or threatening deadly force to trespass a person from property under their control.

Shooting at someone's feet or "a warning shot" is a no-no and could get him a deadly conduct charge, but once bozo-1 grabbed at the gun, deadly force is justified by bozo-2 IMO. I can see where someone might argue once there was deadly conduct bozo-1 was justified in attempting to disarm bozo-2, but I think that is a much more difficult argument than the one saying Bozo-2 was ultimately justified by way of self-defense given Bozo-1 appeared to be trespassing.

He fucked around and found out...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    This wasnt a trespasser breaking into home.

This was a dad with court-ordered legal right to be there and get kid. Homeowner, who was not even relative of kid, knew this. Using deadly force to prevent that, well he is phucked.
    Kid wasn't there, yelling isnt going to make the kid appear, trespassing wont make the kid appear. A court order to meet somewhere doesn't give you a pass on trespassing if told to leave.

Time to back off and call cops for an INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY report and let the law handle it.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    All totally legal actions and no more disqualifying than "he open carried a gun".

A person is justified in using force or threatening deadly force to trespass a person from property under their control.

Shooting at someone's feet or "a warning shot" is a no-no and could get him a deadly conduct charge, but once bozo-1 grabbed at the gun, deadly force is justified by bozo-2 IMO. I can see where someone might argue once there was deadly conduct bozo-1 was justified in attempting to disarm bozo-2, but I think that is a much more difficult argument than the one saying Bozo-2 was ultimately justified by way of self-defense given Bozo-1 appeared to be trespassing.

Dude I know...it’s a whole lotta wtf is wrong with you guys?

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Kid wasn't there, yelling isnt going to make the kid appear, trespassing wont make the kid appear. A court order to meet somewhere doesn't give you a pass on trespassing if told to leave.

Time to back off and call cops for an INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY report and let the law handle it.

nailed it

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Side note. Lubbock CAD show the only property owned on the 2100 block of 90th St is titled to black shirt’s parents. Black shirt does own a piece of land with a mobile home outside of town. Neither the ex-wife (Judge Carruth) nor blue shirt appear to own taxable real property in Lubbock County, on cursory review.

There’s a whole lot of horseshit in the Lubbock online rag.

I read a report from a Lubbock news rag that Carruths owed back property taxes in the 5 figure range.

Most judges have their public records sealed, so not accessible to the public, including property titling, etc so people can't just look up their home address & private info. LE officers and certain other high profile figures can do this as well. Could well be that Ann-Marie had this info sealed after the above mentioned news rag got her info and outed them.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

Since those posts were written (almost a week ago) many new facts have emerged

keep reading, you will see all we’re corrected. And you will be caught up. Only 20 pages or so to go

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Don't confuse me with facts, I have a closed mind

We got a lot wrong in the beginning, but I think we have it sorted now. Biggest error was who owned/lived there. Turns out it was place of business on Carruth family property and they both worked there.

But at least we all knew it was a rifle, poor lady in truck thought it was paintball gun.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The author lost at “carbine (a pistol-caliber long gun)”.

Lawyers making their living off the phrase ‘words mean things’.
    Author was Andrew Branca. His lack of expertise in firearms definitions does not negate His decades long SME status on self’s defense law

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    After reviewing all the audio and video again and missing a few words said the first go around, I’m of the opinion more than ever this was a bad shoot.

Good reminder to identify where the line is for your temperament and teach yourself when to go collect yourself.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Author was Andrew Branca. His lack of expertise in firearms definitions does not negate His decades long SME status on self’s defense law

So you’re saying he’s intelligent enough to work a dictionary?

The bain of a SME is to make shît up on their own, especially when it’s entirely irrelevant whether they used any of the following correct terms:

Gun
    Rifle
    Firearm
    Weapon

Instead he took the effort to use carbine, then assumed readers don’t know what a carbine is and makes up his own definition which is entirely incorrect.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It’s like people asking what caliber your gun is in. It doesn’t bother me anymore.

He mixed words up. He didn’t completely make it up. I’m going to the deer stand this weekend. You’re welcome to join if that’s what you need to unwind. Lol.

Top Bottom