Gun Zone Deals

Lufkin Man Serves as Straw Buyer for Chinese Communist to Buy 140K Acres Near Laughlin AFB

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    If anyone can buy land why is this a “straw” purchase suggesting it’s illegal? Why didn’t the Chicoms buy outright?

If it’s an illegal purchase, the land should revert back to the original owners abs they should get to keep the $$. Let the Chicoms get their pound of flesh from the straw man.
    I work in Real Estate professionally.
    This type of purchase happens regularly, usually with a 'wholesaler' involved. It's legal, especially since Texas is a non-disclosure state.

Eli
    Lynx Defense

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Sometimes it’s suspicious. I’ll share something: a family members neighbor opened up a gun range/training. Is Chinese and has been rumored to only accept Chinese members. The website is only in Chinese and when a comment was brought up to said neighbor he was surprised the website was found.

We live in questionable times.

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Sometimes it’s suspicious. I’ll share something: a family members neighbor opened up a gun range/training. Is Chinese and has been rumored to only accept Chinese members. The website is only in Chinese and when a comment was brought up to said neighbor he was surprised the website was found.

We live in questionable times.
    what's the link for the website?

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Unknown right now. It was shown to me on someone else’s phone. While I’m suspicious I’m also going to be careful in what I post. It definitely makes a guy question things.
    where's the range? I'm curious as I've never seen anything like this.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    It's what I suspect are perceptions. Given what is going on currently in this country in regards to China, I suspect there is a lot of anti-Chinese sentiment.

So it's quite possible the Chinese company or entity used a middle-man as the buyer for the land, not because it was illegal, but perceptions being what they are, they probably suspected that the seller of the land wouldn't be receptive to a Chinese buyer of the land.
    That makes sense but you can also look at it this way: if the Chinese had attempted to buy the land FTF directly from the owners, thus revealing it was being bought by a large corporation, I would be willing to bet that the owner may not have been receptive OR that they would have been quite receptive and that the price of the land would have gone up considerably.

Of course, the middleman might not have been working for the Chinese. He somehow could have known about the Chinese looking to buy the land and then bought it himself, business secrets have a way of getting out and insiders often profit on them. After buying the land, he could have then turned around and made an immediate offer to them to earn a fat profit for himself. I am surprised none of you have said it yet; maybe he is a neckbeard! :roflfunny:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Some members are very experienced at being neckbeards.

kermit.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: Eli

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    or it could be chicom attempt to start controling parts of our infrastructure

they already operate power grids in other countries

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics