• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bultx1215

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Bulverde, TX
    Laid back is good. Its also pretty rare in gun ranges. I hit Cedar Ridge semi often, but not as much as I'd like. I live only 15 minutes away, so its easy. I don't think I'd quite say they are laid back, but lots easier than most.

That range is only a mile + from where I've worked off and on for a long time. (1604 nand Graytown) May even be back there in a day or two. Was out there all the time when Lone Star Truck was out there. Place is owned by Mission now. Did a ton of work there.
    Guns International

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    Mines aren't that tight. They do wiggle around, and it's not just upper/lower play. It's the handguards that are actually moving.
    thats actually a gas block problem, its not far enough back to hold the handguards as tight as they can be. the magpuls are way tighter than the standard carbine guards, and ive used 4 sets on 4 different builds and they have been super tight on all of them

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    thats actually a gas block problem, its not far enough back to hold the handguards as tight as they can be. the magpuls are way tighter than the standard carbine guards, and ive used 4 sets on 4 different builds and they have been super tight on all of them

So it's because it's a mid length?

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I'll take em off and put em back on. I did try to remove them once, which was a failed attempt. Youtube vids made it look so easy. Hard to do without two men or a tool.

(I just noticed that last sentence of the above post is perfect for a certain thread... Seriously wasn't intentional either )

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'll take em off and put em back on. I did try to remove them once, which was a failed attempt. Youtube vids made it look so easy. Hard to do without two men or a tool.

(I just noticed that last sentence of the above post is perfect for a certain thread... Seriously wasn't intentional either )

Nah, it only takes one person to install hand guards. You just can't have sissy hands. :p

My MOE hand guards have a little bit of rotation, but nothing else.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Nah, it only takes one person to install hand guards. You just can't have sissy hands. :p

My MOE hand guards have a little bit of rotation, but nothing else.

That's what mine have lol. Rotation. Not wobble, excuse my misuse of words lol. Not exactly loose or wobbly as I said, now that I just fondled my gun again after a while, but not exactly extremely tight.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    So I got my magpul moe in... LOVE IT! tight all around except for a little rotation... no biggie. installed in seconds.

Top Bottom