Jan 14, 2016

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Away Troll.

LOL!!! And Roberto takes the lead right out of the gate!!!!!
    161058004.jpg

buckstopshere

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2016
    That's nice guys . . . Do u know that today in our city there was a BIG BUZZ on the 3 Middle Eastern Guys who were taking pics of the entrances of one our biggest malls here (Vancouver)? Unfortunately unlike Texas, our whole city is so anti-gun (Bunch of brainwashed hippies if you ask me) that it's super hard to protect anyone even yourself. I would love to find ways to protect my family and that's why this technology caught my attention. Sorry for not being so tech savvy . . . I'm 56 after all.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Relax, we're just messin' with ya. Honestly, it just seems odd that anyone could not be aware of this technology, hence Roberts post. Boards like ours are sometimes targets for anti gun trolls with some agenda or axe to grind, your original post sort of comes off that way.

And for the record, I don't think anyone would consider Robert or me spring chickens. :laughing::laughing:

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I'm calling this one. It ain't gonna work out. It will get called out and run off you watch.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I support Vancouver gun owner (singular on purpose). While it may be the San Francisco on Canada, it's beautiful up there.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Very true. I've printed several. Printers work. My last one was a .357 revolver. I can't really get into specifics thought or I'd share more. Suffice to say they were 2MOA or better at 100 yards s.

If I were you I'd get one legally in a different province and bring it home with you to Vancouer. Everyone talks about ISIS attacking the US like were the center of the world. Vancouver is probably a prime target. After all Canada helped fight in the Middle East. Since Texas allows OC ISIS is scared. They're going to attack soft targets like Vancouver. I would search online pretty quick for a printer and plans or buy a machine gun in another province.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Oh and get a pump shotgun for at home. You can rack the slide and hopefully never have to shoot anyone as it will scare them off.

buckstopshere

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2016
    Relax, we're just messin' with ya. Honestly, it just seems odd that anyone could not be aware of this technology, hence Roberts post. Boards like ours are sometimes targets for anti gun trolls with some agenda or axe to grind, your original post sort of comes off that way.

And for the record, I don't think anyone would consider Robert or me spring chickens. :laughing::laughing:

Thanks Southpaw! Appreciate it. This forum website is quite 'rich' in info. As far as Anti-gun sentiment goes, I hope after what happened today in Vancouver, gun tolerance actually grows here and our laws change quick. Ppl here are fed up of these 3000 Syrians that our prime minister let in. We just don't talk about it openly due to being so politically correct. It's not the fear that grips most of us but the feeling of helplessness. If myself or my family is caught in a situation, I want them to be strapped and have the best chance of not being a victim.

Like someone suggested, we are definitely the San Francisco of Canada - ha!

Gunns0902

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Cradle of Liberty, TX
    Yah know, you can also buy this thing called a Bridgeport...and with a little less know how, do basically the same thing...and they have been making those for like 100 years...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Gunns0902

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Cradle of Liberty, TX
    Very true. I've printed several. Printers work. My last one was a .357 revolver. I can't really get into specifics thought or I'd share more. Suffice to say they were 2MOA or better at 100 yards.

The man is eather a genius or a jerk ...but I am starting to see why we haze the new guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom