Texas SOT

Man arrested at 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Quote from the article: "Upon authorities' arrival, Wahhaj was 'heavily armed with an AR15 rifle, five loaded 30 round magazines, and four loaded pistols, including one in his pocket when he was taken down,' Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe said."

Out of curiosity, would you consider that "heavily armed"?

Obviously there are other factors going on in this specific case that make the question moot, but under "ordinary" circumstances of trying to survive in a ramshackle camp in the middle of a desert, that would seem to be quite heavily under-armed.

Even under ordinary circumstances of say, town or city life I would not consider that to be "heavily armed". That's more like a starter set to most of us here, I would imagine. Before all those tragic boating accidents, of course.
    Target Sports

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    My wife asked me why FN was the only one that reported he was a Muslim. Rush detailed the WTC connection on his show. It is what It is, why sugar coat it.

Get All the info we can from him and then feed him to feral pigs.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My wife asked me why FN was the only one that reported he was a Muslim. Rush detailed the WTC connection on his show. It is what It is, why sugar coat it.
    Obama set the tone that pointing out the truth was racist. Trump set the tone for conservatives to tell it like it is.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

Get All the info we can from him and then feed him to feral pigs.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

sharkey,

i'll take that question: The TRUE answer is that the "main-SLIME networks.", ABS, CBS. CNN, MSNBC & NBC are PRO-Muslim & anti-SEMETIC & anti-CHRISTIAN. = The "major networks" get LOTS of $$$$$$$ from the ME.
    ("He who pays the piper, calls the tune" applies here.)

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Obama set the tone that pointing out the truth was racist. Trump set the tone for conservatives to tell it like it is.

easy rider,

You are also CORRECT. = I will never forget the broadcast when BHO referred (in a speech) to, "My Muslim faith", though the LEFTISTS & the "mainstream press" tried to say that ODUMBO "just misspoke" and/or "President Obama didn't really mean it.".

yours, satx

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    th.jpg

Top Bottom