• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Not the full video I don’t think. There’s a part where the guy who shoots the kid retrieves the gun, realizes it’s fake, and then angrily throws it at the wall over the fact he had to kill some idiot kid over a fake gun.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    This happened days ago in a Houston taqueria. I finally found the full video.

Guy shoots 'armed' robber in the back. From what I can see/hear 5 shots were made after the bad guy was on the floor and 4 of those after the bad guy dropped the gun and was no longer moving.
    The very last shot clearly a revenge shot to the dead after disarming the subject.

Now they guy was likely dead when he hit the floor, but maybe his first 4 shots were survivable. It is murder? or abuse of a corpse :)

No wonder the Houston PD said they just want to 'talk' to him

Comments? GO!
    Put me on the jury

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX

So isn't the last shot abuse of a corpse? yeah that's why they want to talk to him ..
    I thought the same. If the crook expired after the first few shots then the follow-up shots into him while dead on the floor were not criminal since the shooter was not shooting at a person, merely desecrating a dead body.
    While the burden of proof is on the prosecution on this one, I don't think they'll have any trouble finding a jury full of gun-hating libtard Karens and convincing it to feel that it should convict, with 0 evidence. Facepalm.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    I'll link to it, but it's a website that host horrific stuff. I've never got a virus, but I'd still click with caution.
    Yes be careful to avoid virus/malware from bad websites.

Bearing Arms blog and other sources report that a lawyer claiming to represent the shooter is ready to talk to police.

The blog continues;
    "Now, this is going to be interesting. While authorities say he’s not charged with a crime, the truth is that he may well end up arrested over his actions....according to the video of the shooting, the armed citizen continued to fire after the threat had ended. That includes putting a round in the guy after what appears to be removing his gun."

Last edited:

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX

Partial:
    On Monday, the medical examiner identified 30-year-old Eric Eugene Washington as the robbery suspect who was killed.

Records show Washington had an extensive criminal history and was out on bond during the would-be robbery.

Washington was sentenced to 15 years in prison in 2015 for an aggravated robbery, which was pleaded down from capital murder for the 2013 robbery and death of a store clerk, 62-year-old Hamid Waraich, records show. He was released on parole in 2021 and charged with assaulting his girlfriend in December 2022, according to records.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX

Partial:
    On Monday, the medical examiner identified 30-year-old Eric Eugene Washington as the robbery suspect who was killed.

Records show Washington had an extensive criminal history and was out on bond during the would-be robbery.

Washington was sentenced to 15 years in prison in 2015 for an aggravated robbery, which was pleaded down from capital murder for the 2013 robbery and death of a store clerk, 62-year-old Hamid Waraich, records show. He was released on parole in 2021 and charged with assaulting his girlfriend in December 2022, according to records.
    Happy ending then. I know it's in Houston, but settle down DeShawn

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

Partial:

Let's restate that a little more briefly:

He was on parole for aggravated assault with a deadly when he committed domestic violence, then was released on a PR bond and went to commit aggravated robbery and finally won the room temperature challenge.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

Partial:

In other words, one of Ogg's special constituents.....

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Looks like my initial reaction is in line with Law of Self Defense.

Admittedly because I am not from Texas I might be slightly off base.

LOL Yeah, Texas is different, also in Harris County:

Operator: "You're going to get yourself shot if you go outside that house with a gun."
    Horn: "You wanna make a bet?"
    Horn: "I'm gonna kill 'em"
    Horn: "Well here it goes, buddy.
    Horn, to burglars: "Move, you're dead."
    (There were two quick gunshots, then a third.)
    Horn, to dispatcher: "I had no choice. They came in the front yard with me, man. I had no choice."

Yeah, Horn left the safety of his home, went outside and killed 2 unarmed men, after telling 911 he was going to do just that. He was No-Billed.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Zero chits given. The perp put himself in that position. He put the victims in that position too. It was a willful act. Good that he will be 6ft under, and it will be a shame if his family is not sued for distress or some other tort by his victims. This BS has to stop. We need real sentences that are a deterrent, and I think that immediate family should be fair game for compensation. Let the parents who raised such turds of society have some skin in the game..

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    LOL Yeah, Texas is different, also in Harris County:

Operator: "You're going to get yourself shot if you go outside that house with a gun."
    Horn: "You wanna make a bet?"
    Horn: "I'm gonna kill 'em"
    Horn: "Well here it goes, buddy.
    Horn, to burglars: "Move, you're dead."
    (There were two quick gunshots, then a third.)
    Horn, to dispatcher: "I had no choice. They came in the front yard with me, man. I had no choice."

Yeah, Horn left the safety of his home, went outside and killed 2 unarmed men, after telling 911 he was going to do just that. He was No-Billed.
    I remember that case. Right after that I asked my neighbor if I could defend his house? We had a mutual agreement.

Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom