• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    This was far far from a random attack. he wanted as much time in that theater as possible. Ultimately his initial plan failed. The way it looks, he wanted the entire emergency force at the apartment after one of the neighbors opened his door and tripped his trap... that didn't happen... had that gone to plan, there is no telling how many people would have died... there is no chance in hell he gets an insanity plea... methodical planning took the lives of 12 people. Plain to see of course..

On another note... my dog is officially smarter than all the anti-gunners combined. I'm thinking about making a YouTube video over this. Everytime I pick up a gun and she is in the room, she backs up, barks, and runs out. She won't come to me, she doesn't trust me... until of course I set the gun down. She runs up and sniffs it like it could be a new toy to chew on and she also comes when she is called.. the second I pick it up again, she is gone. She knows that the gun is useless without a person behind it. No, I have never teased her with it and she has never been around gun fire. I just noticed she did this recently.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    My only fault with these anti-gun and stricter gun law talks that politicians are supposed to be happening is even with the strict gun laws of places like New York or DC you still have murder and gun violence. What have they solved except keeping a method of defense out of the hands of honest people?

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    ^^^^
    I even heard that he was brain washed.

Ha! That was probably me that said that...nahh but seriously...no fuckin telling what is wrong with that bastard. Obviously something wasn't right. I'm still trying to figure out why on earth he sat there waiting for the cops, and told them "I'm the Joker" when they arrested him. Like WTF? Of all things to say.

tx_transplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Greenville, TX
    I think I need a new foil hat. One has to wonder about things, such as the timing in relation to the UN treaty, a dead heat in the upcoming election, and the fact that there have been some pro 2A decisions in recent years (Mcdonald, Heller). Coupled with NDAA, and the ever growing of TSA/DHS, one has to wonder if there isn't more at work than a lone wolf lunatic.
    On the question of hi cap bans, etc., I can certainly see some executive orders coming down. Wouldn't be the first time that the legislative branch was bypassed. Sorry if I seem "out there".

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I think I need a new foil hat. One has to wonder about things, such as the timing in relation to the UN treaty, a dead heat in the upcoming election, and the fact that there have been some pro 2A decisions in recent years (Mcdonald, Heller). Coupled with NDAA, and the ever growing of TSA/DHS, one has to wonder if there isn't more at work than a lone wolf lunatic.
    On the question of hi cap bans, etc., I can certainly see some executive orders coming down. Wouldn't be the first time that the legislative branch was bypassed. Sorry if I seem "out there".

Ha....don't worry...nothing is "out there" when you have news sources who are all liars. Who knows what the real truth in anything is these days. I just found out that apparently the guy bought a movie ticket and took a seat amongst the audience before faking a phone call, walking out the back door, presumably propping it open while he suited up, then came back in and did his dirt. I hope that bastard suffers some excrutiating pain before he dies for what he's done.

At first I was pretty sure that sounded like a 2nd guy, now I'm a little more inclined to say he was alone at the theater during the incident. But the one eyewitness saying he saw cans of teargas come FROM opposite ends of the room, still has me wondering. Plus this is quite an elaborate feat to be pulled off by an introverted med student. Not that it isn't possible just damn near unbelievable. I'd say we'll never know if there was an accomplice, but just don't ever fool yourself into thinking the government is not willing to kill innocent people either directly or indirectly, to get their policies passed. So in other words, I could care less what anyone calls me, "out there" or whatever but I'd say anyone who doesn't 2nd guess things in this country these days are a little bit "out there" themselves. The world is owned by crooked bankers and all the low down and dirty shit they'll do to seize power trickles down from them. That's including, but not limited to, starting wars, staging events, deliberately destroying the global economy, and spying on everyday people. It's been happening for centuries. Really, nothing would shock me at this point.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas

Damn. I thought I was the only one that thought like that.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    WRR you are racking your braim trying to comprehend why a nutjob did what he did. It wasn't as sophisticated as the news is making it sound. Its pretty simple he tossed canisters and shot anyone he could. No one will ever know exactly why these cowards do what they do. It is sad and it sucks, but the world is a scary place.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    As far as the two gas cans coming from different angles thing-I went yesterday to see batman and of course this was on my mind. I was at the theatre in Harker Heights (near Ft Hood), which is a pretty modern theatre. Man, those things aren't that big-you could easily chuck one can in the front seats and then bounce the other can off the walls up high and have it land in the upper section. Plus, all the accounts are of the one shooter. The only thing I've heard even HINT there would be a second person is that second can. I don't think he had help. I think he just bounced it off a wall up high. If there were a second person, it would have been awful hard for him to stick out of the crowd and not get shot unless he had some unmistakable clothing or features that other people would have seen and reported on as well.

I also heard that this theatre was one of the ones that has a gun ban. I really hope that this serves as a lesson to all theatres to allow concealed carry citizens carry. Just think about how differently that could have gone down.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    WRR you are racking your braim trying to comprehend why a nutjob did what he did. It wasn't as sophisticated as the news is making it sound. Its pretty simple he tossed canisters and shot anyone he could. No one will ever know exactly why these cowards do what they do. It is sad and it sucks, but the world is a scary place.

Yeah man, I'm pretty shocked about the whole thing. Actually I think I"m more shocked today than I was Friday when I first heard about it. Now that I know the details.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    While all the anti gun crap is happening, millions of people are still out of work, the economy is in the crapper and Congress does nothing about any of it. I'm going to vote early today in the runoff election. Maybe, we can get some of those fools in Congress to go home.

I have never been a fan of those drum magazines and according to current reports, his drum malfunctioned and jammed the rifle.

Flash

DannyT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Tyler
    Just in case.......went to local pawn shop picked up two more pmags for the AR. He expects prices to climb quickly as well.

slammr

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Plano, Tx
    Nothing happened back 1999 when the Columbine massacre occurred. Clinton was POTUS then. What makes you think anything will happen now? GOP has control of the House now.

Top Bottom