• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Why not start hounding her out of restaurants, surround where she lives with protestors and do the same with ALL her lefty ilk.

Tit for tat.

Leftists have no monopoly on that action...

What - do to them what she calling for us?

Cause civil war? Maybe. Maybe not...

Who cares?

They don't, so why should we?
    Lynx Defense

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I would say something to her if I saw her. I am sure I would get fired since she is black and has a metric shit ton of dindu nuffin privilege

I just hope she gets cancer and suffers long and well for all of the innocent people that have been brutalized from her bullshit communist policies.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Why not start hounding her out of restaurants, surround where she lives with protestors and do the same with ALL her lefty ilk.

Tit for tat.

Leftists have no monopoly on that action...

What - do to them what she calling for us?

Cause civil war? Maybe. Maybe not...

Who cares?

They don't, so why should we?
    So let me get this straight, your idea of resisting the way people act is to become like them?

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    There are several petitions there that I signed. One was to repeal the NFA.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

These petitions probably won't do any good but at least we will be letting the WH know how we feel about these issues.

Last edited:

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    There are several petitions there that I signed. One was to repeal the NFA.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

These petitions probably won't do any good but at least we will be letting the WH know how we feel about these issues.
    You may be going on someone's spreadsheet

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If being married for 23 years taught me anything it taught me that when two people are yelling at each other, nobody listens, and when nobody listens it can only escalate. Although I have been divorced for 18 years and I can't say I never get angry, I can't remember ever solving a confrontation when I used my anger to heighten the situation. Only when tempers have calmed and both sides can speak in a civilized manner is there a possibility of resolution. Using hateful tactics, like those that have been used, will only further the furor and possibly bring about violence, and in that nobody wins.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I'm not a 'turn the other cheek' kinda guy.

If a faction likes to act like monsters towards people who've done nothing more than prefer their own brand of politics? Hhhhmmm, let's see what that might bring about.

The left has no patent on behaving ugly towards people in public.

Here's the deal: Treat me with respect and you'll get the same in turn.

Do the opposite and I won't turn the other cheek...

I'll develop similar tactics and see how you like it.

Ghandi I'm not...

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Go here and vote to remove her from office. It's a petition on the WH website to remove her. Needs 47k more signatures. Irealize the WH can't remove her but it's better than doing nothing except griping.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/expulsion-maxine-waters-remove-her-congress

NO NO, Pelosi, Waters, we could not have better friends in Congress, every time they open their mouth some Democrat decides to vote GOP.

Let me also add Al Green and Elijah Cummings, 2 more total losers and liars so full of hate they cannot see straight.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'm not a 'turn the other cheek' kinda guy.

If a faction likes to act like monsters towards people who've done nothing more than prefer their own brand of politics? Hhhhmmm, let's see what that might bring about.

The left has no patent on behaving ugly towards people in public.

Here's the deal: Treat me with respect and you'll get the same in turn.

Do the opposite and I won't turn the other cheek...

I'll develop similar tactics and see how you like it.

Ghandi I'm not...
    That's what they want, they want to be victims and you'll be made to look like the monster.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    So let me get this straight, your idea of resisting the way people act is to become like them?
    Depends, with rational people you can turn the other cheek, that can lead to conversation and problem solving. But turning the other cheek only works when they are rational. When Japan attacked Pearl Harbor should we have turned the other cheek?

All to often turning the other cheek only results in getting hit twice and the second time a lot harder.

When it comes to the Left, I can assure you the more you turn your cheek the more and harder they hit till they are bombing the Pentagon or burning down the ROTC buildings disrupting everything you try to do, shoot you while you are playing softball because you are a Republican. Trust me the Left has no hesitation on cross the line from harassing you at a eatery to killing you. The more they become embolden by the likes of Pelosi, Waters, Cummings and the other hate mongers it's only a question of time before more are physically attacked, homes burnt down and lives being taken...

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Sometimes keeping your cool will drive them more nuts than anything. They are hoping for someone they are yelling at to strike them or push them so they can play victim.
    I was in a checkout in Sam's once they lady in front of me left the line to walk to another to chat with folks.
    when it was her turn I said loudly Ma'am your next. She was embarrassed by it and got upset. so she started yelled at me saying no-one yells at her. When I didn't raise my voice back she started cursing at me. I did not react to that either. She left in a huff wanting me to yell and scream at her so she could be the victim.

Top Bottom