• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 458Lott

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Midland, Texas
    tracking stuff in a predictable orbit relatively close to the planet is different from spotting and tracking something screaming in from outer space at 68,000 mph.

So, over 700 people have been injured by the shockwave from the explosion breaking windows all over the city. there's only one answer. We have to ban glass windows. Think of the children.

lmao!!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hmmmmmmm.....I have three watches with Gibeon Meteorite dials, maybe I could sell sell them for 3-4 times their value....
    Lol

Isn't there a background check for something like that. You shouldn't be able to sell them to just anybody and the fact that you can even own one scares the hell out of me. Those things can take down aircraft and blow up freight trains. They're to dangerous for the average person to own. You're a racist.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Isn't there a background check for something like that. You shouldn't be able to sell them to just anybody and the fact that you can even own one scares the hell out of me. Those things can take down aircraft and blow up freight trains. They're to dangerous for the average person to own. You're a racist.

You win the web for the day. ROFLMAO

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You win the web for the day. ROFLMAO

jebytybe.jpg

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas

These are okay as long as they don't have a "shoulder thingy"

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They must all go, even the pink ones with Hello Kitty stickers. They will just make children think they are toys.

Can't you see how dangerous these things are. They MUST be banned.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Funny thing is I have seen zero good conspiracy theories on this.

There has to be a connection to it from a joint Iranian-North Korean nuclear tipped missile gone astray. Did the 'visitors' craft break up on entry? What about a failed coup in Russia by a rogue sub captain? Tesla has to have something to do with it, right? Did the Chinese pull something to distract us from a military operation in the North China Sea? What about a Star Wars interceptor test gone bad??? I am also sure there must be an AL-Qaeda connection the POTUS is hiding from us.

Come on, it's been almost a whole day and only the 'official' explanation is out there getting internet play....................that in itself is disturbing. :eek:

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Funny thing is I have seen zero good conspiracy theories on this.

There has to be a connection to it from a joint Iranian-North Korean nuclear tipped missile gone astray. Did the 'visitors' craft break up on entry? What about a failed coup in Russia by a rogue sub captain? Tesla has to have something to do with it, right? Did the Chinese pull something to distract us from a military operation in the North China Sea? What about a Star Wars interceptor test gone bad??? I am also sure there must be an AL-Qaeda connection the POTUS is hiding from us.

Come on, it's been almost a whole day and only the 'official' explanation is out there getting internet play....................that in itself is disturbing. :eek:

icon_hmm.gif

tinfoilhatdonewrong.jpg

icon_rolleyes.gif
    icon16.gif

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Hate to rain on the titular parade here, but the meteorite didn't actually hit the ground. It blew up in the upper atmosphere, then essentially vaporized on the way down.

Was still fucking awesome to watch though. Kinda hard to beat starting your day off with something like that.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not the first time this has happened, there was also the one the did the exact same thing over the Siberian tundra. Leveled trees for hundred of miles.

Edit: gonna fact check the damage, maybe "hundreds" was a little much.

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    The Tunguska incident, right? Couple hundred at least. Shit-load of people still think it was some kind of alien spaceship or something because of the nearly perfect circular shockwave pattern.

Those idiots need to pay more attention in physics, IMHO... Air-burst detonations always create circular shockwaves. Every. Single. Time.

Edit: Just checked. Roughly 830 square miles of heavily forested area fucking flattened.

Last edited:

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    Hate to rain on the titular parade here, but the meteorite didn't actually hit the ground. It blew up in the upper atmosphere, then essentially vaporized on the way down.

Was still fucking awesome to watch though. Kinda hard to beat starting your day off with something like that.

So what left the big ass hole?

iedfb84720941e04035dbd4c87eda873b_1.jpg

Doc Roe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Sure as hell wasn't a meteor, I can tell that much just looking at the picture. If there had been an impact there, there'd be a shitload of cracked/ separated, floating ice, and I'm willing to bet the guy closest to the hole would be swimming.

Top Bottom