• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You must not have been watching a lot of NASCAR lately. They still have plenty of bumping, fighting, and cussing. Did you see when Gordon deliberately and obviously put Bowyer in the wall, even after Gordon was black flagged to get off the track? Bowyer's pit crew jumped Gordon as soon as he got out of his car, and Bowyer sprinted through the pits to Gordon's garage to try and find him. It was straight out of Days of Thunder.

As for no bumping, I'll just leave this here:

They changed their tune last season after the ratings took a dump. Still not what it used to be.
    DK Firearms

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    V8 Supercars is coming to Circuit of the Americas in Austin. I plan on attending every race.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    The Circuit of Americas, is a beautiful track. I helped out some during the building of it and the engineering that goes into building a world class track is crazy.

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    I'd rather suffer thru sponge bob with my six year old or watch paint dry either would be more entertaining , and sponge bob sucks.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Everyone should attend at least one live NASCAR race in their lifetime.

If I told you my buddy was going to be driving by on I-45 at 190mph in his 900hp V8 muscle car, and asked you if you wanted to come stand on the side of the highway to watch him fly by, would you say no? Oh, and 42 of his buddies in their 900hp V8 muscle cars will be with him, following bumper-to-bumper, 3 lanes wide. What do you think?

on my Sentra racecar:

307932_10100182620475894_956854186_n.jpg

:p

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I did the racing experience at tms a couple of years ago. Whoo! 5 laps go by fast. Rev limiter held me at 150 mph. Floor it through the corners and fly down the straightaways.
    Firesuit is hot as hell though. Good time!

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I did the racing experience at tms a couple of years ago. Whoo! 5 laps go by fast. Rev limiter held me at 150 mph. Floor it through the corners and fly down the straightaways.
    Firesuit is hot as hell though. Good time!

If it was on a race weekend, I'm the guy that gave you a helmet. I work for mike on race weekends every year. I've driven the 10 lap session 4 times and ridden more than I can count.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    If it was on a race weekend, I'm the guy that gave you a helmet. I work for mike on race weekends every year. I've driven the 10 lap session 4 times and ridden more than I can count.

Not race weekend. Been spectator for a bunch of those though. Cool to hear you work for helton though. That's pretty slick.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    my w2w racecar is now a 220hp FWD 20-year-old Sentra and when I take people for a ride in it, they say it's easily the most fun, most exhilarating, and sometimes scariest experience they've had in a car.

NASCAR fo life nucca!

Top Bottom