• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Those "payroll taxes"? Those are Social Security and Medicare. Those are the only two Federal Payroll taxes.

Just like I've explained to you twice.

No they aren't.

Ben you're the accountant here, explain to these geniuses that Social Security payroll tax is literally a 6.2% contribution (12.4 total) and that it accounts for 0% of the federal budget. That the federal budget is an entirely separate thing the 12.4 goes to the trust fund.

I can't seem to communicate it properly, maybe you can.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Just heard from a friend that Ericcson is encouraging all employees to march in the upcoming gay pride parades, and to wear rainbow colored lanyards every day to work to show that the company encourages gayness.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Just heard from a friend that Ericcson is encouraging all employees to march in the upcoming gay pride parades, and to wear rainbow colored lanyards every day to work to show that the company encourages gayness.

Sure don't want to do that in Tanzania now....

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Ericcson encourages gayness..why?

Why is being, recognizing, celebrating gayness so very high on the leftist side of things? I would venture a guess: The CEO is gay or maybe most of top management..

If we as a society/culture want to expand the horizons for one group (gays) why aren't we willing to do the same for those who aren't gay?

If my next door neighbors were gay I wouldn't wish them ill, but I'm not going to march in a gay pride parade.

Why not?

It's my choice and I don't as an American 'have to' do what some small group insists because they say so. That's a fascist attitude.

I find most minority groups evolve into intransigent militants who insist 'their way' or the highway.

Nah, play the role of victim all you care to, but I won't be bullied into being part of your parade.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    MindBlown.gif

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    No they aren't.

Ben you're the accountant here, explain to these geniuses that Social Security payroll tax is literally a 6.2% contribution (12.4 total) and that it accounts for 0% of the federal budget. That the federal budget is an entirely separate thing the 12.4 goes to the trust fund.

I can't seem to communicate it properly, maybe you can.

Please explain what "payroll" taxes they are then.

You still haven't addressed the fact that that you stated that someone retiring at 67 would receive $3167 a month? Why is that? Facts make your head hurt? Start answering questions and quit dancing around the truth like a Liberal.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    That's it.. TO THE SPREADSHEET WITH YOU!

Just because my Hi-Point identifies as a Glock foty doesn't entitle you to be so hateful and racist. Bigot.

Top Bottom