• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Yep, it's already time for the monthly SAXET gun show here in San Antonio. It's a the usual location (SA Event Center, 8111 Meadow Leaf, a.k.a. NW Loop 410 & Marbach Rd) at the usual time (Sat. 9am - 6pm and Sun. 9am - 5pm) and we'll be meeting at the usual breakfast joint (IHOP) at the usual time (8am) on the usual date (Saturday) if anyone is interested in joining us.

TRN, if you're driving down for this show please let me know, I might need a small favor from ya!

Cheers! M2

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    We'll get to the IHOP about 8:45 or so - friends are gonna be joining us from Seguin, so we'll leave the house about 8 am.

M2....ya might wanna wait around.....<SEG>

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Working all day, you all enjoy. Feel free to drop off any 1911's on your way home! Or at least stop by and show me what you bought seriousily lol!!!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    what about what we buy playfully?

Might make it sunday, but i have to wait and see how the chips fall.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Won't make it to IHOP 'til 8:45-9:00.....gonna have a bayonet an' mag pouch set fer an AK to GIVE AWAY to whoever knows the Secret Word of the day!!!!!

<they belong to M2, so who cares.....>

grakk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Cedar Park
    Hey guys, new guy here from Austin. TexasRedneck has been schooling me in the proper use of Bill of Sales (burning them).

I'm trying to sell my PPQ - can I sell my personal firearms (outside of trading/selling with a FFL) at the show? If so is there any information on how I should go about doing it? Also trying to sell 5 boxes of ammo at cheap cost (since I'm selling my only .40)

EDIT: Nevermind, did a bit of searching, guess I can put a for sale sign on the case of the walther and walk around with that.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Yep - you can walk around and see what kind of offers ya get - know that the dealers will try to lowball ya (if they buy it, it has be be cheap enough so they can turn around an' sell for profit), but have it in your hands and "look friendly" so folks will be more inclined to approach ya!

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Hey guys, new guy here from Austin. TexasRedneck has been schooling me in the proper use of Bill of Sales (burning them).

I'm trying to sell my PPQ - can I sell my personal firearms (outside of trading/selling with a FFL) at the show? If so is there any information on how I should go about doing it? Also trying to sell 5 boxes of ammo at cheap cost (since I'm selling my only .40)

EDIT: Nevermind, did a bit of searching, guess I can put a for sale sign on the case of the walther and walk around with that.

How much for the ammo? Are you going to be at saxet ?

grakk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Cedar Park
    Yeah I'm going to go to Saxet going to leave here (Cedar Park) in a few minutes. So I should be there around 10.

Its Federal Champion 180gr FMJ FN - wanting to sell it for $10/Box. I'll also throw in 24 rounds of Winchester 40 S&W 180Gr Bonded JHP (shot half of that box - woops) for free if someone buys all 5.

Is it just fine to carry the ammo in a plastic bag inside the show?

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Yep - you can walk around and see what kind of offers ya get - know that the dealers will try to lowball ya (if they buy it, it has be be cheap enough so they can turn around an' sell for profit), but have it in your hands and "look friendly" so folks will be more inclined to approach ya!

and boy do they low ball.

SPCHardin

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    San Antonio
    Ill be heading over in a few, hope to see you guys there.

TR - I have not met ya yet so it would be nice if I can some how find you.

Im going to try to sell my Gen 4 G26. I want to get some cash to buy a German Mauser if they have one

Top Bottom