Aug 10, 2012
    North Central Texas

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    You lose any sympathy towards your position with you vile chip on your shoulder.

They should be fired and prosecuted if guilty.

Seems they are. People in YOUR profession have broken laws as well.

effnoldguy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    North Central Texas
    You lose any sympathy towards your position with you vile chip on your shoulder.

They should be fired and prosecuted if guilty.

Seems they are. People in YOUR profession have broken laws as well.

Don't know you, Dude. Don't you act like you know me. You have no idea what I do. Maybe I'm a minister, or a missionary. Seems like your mission is just to crap on other people. Well you are an "backside of a donkey", so I guess it fits.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Have to side w Tx on that. Doubt there is one profession that does not have its share of bad seed. Never heard about a bad minister or missionary?

But when you come out slamming a group rather than presenting a point of view untainted by vitrol you loose all support. Even from those who do not always agree with the person you target. Loose even more when your error is pointed out and you, without knowing the person identify what animal part he is right after saying he should not speak about your topic because he does not know you.......

Pot calling kettle??????

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    I think TXI nailed it. Using the term "pig" kind of tips your hand.

As long as these guys are getting the same treatment as anybody else, I'm good with it. They will even have to change careers most likely if they are convicted of anything serious, and rightfully so.

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    I do believe that we all agree that there are 'good' and 'bad' people in all walks of life.

I think that the challenge is to understand that we are ALL human, we all have temptations, and that sometimes people fail to overcome these temptations, whether they are tempted to do things that could hurt themselves or others.

The bigger challenge is is showing kindness and compassion, even to those that have stepped out of line. I'm not saying that everyone can be rehabilitated, but just as importantly, I don't believe that we should think that no one can realize the missteps they have made and do better in the future.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    There isn't a group of people more disliked by the police than those who have tainted the badge they wear.

WORD, my friend. Unfortunately, the haters are gonna hate - usually because of their own self-loathing, they can't stop themselves from attacking others in an attempt to bring them down to their level.

Pretty pitiful, actually......

ATX_Shawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Austin
    Don't know you, Dude. Don't you act like you know me. You have no idea what I do. Maybe I'm a minister, or a missionary. Seems like your mission is just to crap on other people. Well you are an "backside of a donkey", so I guess it fits.

I mean it really doesnt matter what you do.. No matter what it is you do, someone in your field had broken the law. That was the point.. cops are humans too..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom