• Status
    Not open for further replies.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Don't know you, Dude. Don't you act like you know me. You have no idea what I do. Maybe I'm a minister, or a missionary. Seems like your mission is just to crap on other people. Well you are an "backside of a donkey", so I guess it fits.

"Minister" is probably the worst job you can pick to defend your position that your profession has no criminals. Well, right after "Drug dealer," "Pimp," "Hit-man," etc...

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    So what profession has NEVER had someone break the law?
    TXI hit it on head ,TRN's last one seems to be pretty close to on target as well.

tap talked from a phone yeah im on my phone! it's crazy!

Last edited:

TaoJones1066

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Weatherford, TX
    Cops are people too. But they are people with a certain amount of authority given to them, so when they do wrong it is more grievous. Saying "nazi's are people too" would be ridiculous, so it doesn't prove your point. And before anyone trips on their skirt, I'm not calling cops Nazis. I'm just illustrating a point.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I'd say its about 50/50 . I seen one yesterday where the police raped a woman inside a courtroom and then arrested her when she protested. I don't talk to them or trust them. Bit I'm not a hater like some on here may call me. I just don't lick their boots.

Last edited:

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    There is a pretty big difference between shit talking and boot licking. When you start to throw name calling (I.e "pig" ) It's shit talking.

tap talked from a phone yeah im on my phone! it's crazy!

ATX_Shawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Austin
    Saying "nazi's are people too" would be ridiculous, so it doesn't prove your point.

Are they not? I mean don't get me wrong, I am in no way defending Nazi's but I have to disagree.

They are, in fact, people.. I am would even put money on the fact that there were Nazi's that didn't agree with what they were doing, and even probably defected (if not killed). They have mothers, and wives, sons and daughters. There is power in numbers, get enough people around you that believe in something, even if you don't, and you might find yourself supporting the cause. Some people would say that's a good soldier, or even a good friend, I think most here would say they are mindless or spineless sheep.

Anyway.. LEO's and any other person responsible for enforcing rules should be held to a higher standard. I argued with the peaceful streets guys that if they cant even follow their own rules.. all 6 of them, how do they expect LEO's to follow the retarded amount of rules they have. That's why I signed the petition to have Rosemary (Travis CO DA who got caught driving drunk) to be removed from office. I'm not saying cops should be fired for speeding, but I do think its BS that they get away with it. Then again.. if you could, you would too. We'll never be able to overcome the good ol' boy systems without real transparency and ridding ourselves of elitist ideals.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    To follow up the story as I'm watching the evening local news...

The department is dealing with this whole thing, wide range of emotions due to 1. the suicide of one LEO and 2. handling the process of the crimes and embarrassment of what happened in regards to the crimes. Also a drug testing policy will go into effect.

Looks like APD is bringing the hammer and making a full effort to handle this appropriately.

Here's a vid report from last night I think (can't find today's on there yet):
    Here's yesterday's news update: Latest Video - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Douche bags who scream bloody murder when a group (such as gun owners) gets villified by the actions of a few and wants to paint all LEO's as "Pigs"?

Douche bag is as douche bad does. Hopefully you will not be around here much longer

2sam22

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Georgetown, TX
    Kind of like the progressive "tolerance" junkies who can't stand hearing opinions other than those in line with their own beliefs and opinions.

inceptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2013
    Denton County, Republic of Texas
    Evidently you think the police should be done away with because of a few bad people. Ok, let's do that. It will become an interesting world, won't it? Now if we expand on that ie; get rid of all professions that have some bad people in it. The world becomes real interesting then.

You must be a thinking man, right?

Don't know you, Dude. Don't you act like you know me. You have no idea what I do. Maybe I'm a minister, or a missionary. Seems like your mission is just to crap on other people. Well you are an "backside of a donkey", so I guess it fits.

You must have been looking in a mirror when you said that.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    2 of the 4 threads you've started have been bashing cops ... I'm all for making light of injustice, but you seem to take it to the next level and do it with a chip on your shoulder.

Go away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom