• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Or the story is an uncooked crock of shit. What are the odds that Hunter Biden's very own personal laptop was brought in to a Trump supporter, the laptop had the perfect incriminating emails on it, the laptop was forgotten, the FBI neglected to move on it, and our hero laptop repair guy just happened to recover these magic emails? It's slightly better than one of Jacob Wohl's stupid schemes, but c'mon...

If y'all believe that, I have some wonderful beachfront property in Arizona to sell you. It overlooks this bridge I also have for sale.
    Apparently the copy of the hard drive the post got had naked pics of hunter and a few women on it. They said it was clearly and irrefutably hunters.
    DK Firearms

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    but why on earth would they fake such a story what is to be gained.

YA YA YA I KNOW I HAVE TO AD SARCASM

Because no one ever just get is.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Or the story is an uncooked crock of shit. What are the odds that Hunter Biden's very own personal laptop was brought in to a Trump supporter, the laptop had the perfect incriminating emails on it, the laptop was forgotten, the FBI neglected to move on it, and our hero laptop repair guy just happened to recover these magic emails?

Never underestimate the power of stupid....especially when a privileged dopehead is involved....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Or the story is an uncooked crock of shit. What are the odds that Hunter Biden's very own personal laptop was brought in to a Trump supporter, the laptop had the perfect incriminating emails on it, the laptop was forgotten, the FBI neglected to move on it, and our hero laptop repair guy just happened to recover these magic emails? It's slightly better than one of Jacob Wohl's stupid schemes, but c'mon...

If y'all believe that, I have some wonderful beachfront property in Arizona to sell you. It overlooks this bridge I also have for sale.

The Biden campaign hasn’t even denied any of it, lol. And they even deny that Biden got a Ukrainian prosecuted fired despite him being in video bragging about it.

You worship a crooked party being lead by a crooked old man who has used his position and influence to make his family rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    The Biden campaign hasn’t even denied any of it, lol. And they even deny that Biden got a Ukrainian prosecuted fired despite him being in video bragging about it.

You worship a crooked party being lead by a crooked old man who has used his position and influence to make his family rich.

It blows my mind how naive people are. I visited an old friend the other day and we got to talking about early voting and Biden’s condition etc...this guy is full redneck with a lot of guns and works in the oil and gas industry like me. He actually said “But in reality, how would our lives be directly affected if Biden won?” Then proceeded to tell me that people get too wrapped up in politics and don’t just live life. I told him I could send him a few links to read and videos to watch and he said “man, I’m not sitting and reading or watching a thirty minute video, I don’t have time like you.” In the meantime he has a football game on TV and has been telling me he won’t stop watching it even if they all kneel...
    Clown world.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I think some people are just looking for a reason, or an excuse to not vote for Trump. Or maybe that they think that Slow Joe ain't really that bad after all.

IF Biden were to win the election, I really don't want to hear your bitching and moaning about how bad things get because you either voted for Biden, or decided to sit out, and not vote for either.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Dont know if this came off the hard drive or it's an older pic of crack head biden.
    1602809674898.png

1602809674898.png

sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    I think some people are just looking for a reason, or an excuse to not vote for Trump. Or maybe that they think that Slow Joe ain't really that bad after all.

IF Biden were to win the election, I really don't want to hear your bitching and moaning about how bad things get because you either voted for Biden, or decided to sit out, and not vote for either.

Then you get “kneel for me” Harris when they throw the 25th Amendment at Sloe Joe!

ElevenBravo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013

But enough about the Trumps...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    But enough about the Trumps...

That the best you can do?

Trump did make his family rich though. He just didn’t do it through his position in the government. Your attacks against the son of a working class immigrant are pretty sickening. Check your privilege.

It’s so funny watching Democrat’s squirm when reality starts putting cracks in their little make believe world and all they can do is scream about the bad old orange man. I should t laugh at the mentally ill though.

Top Bottom