• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    The governor of Florida just signed into law a bill that raises the age for buying a gun from 18 to 21. It also bans bump stocks and requires a 3 day waiting period to buy a gun. And there is a group that says they will try to get similar laws passed in every state.

For those that have been saying that the anti-gun protests should just be ignored, you may want to rethink that opinion.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/3...o-give-up-guns-under-new-law-report-says.html
    Target Sports

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    The soros/obama/clinton team need more laws until guns are totally banned.

roadrunner,

Fwiw, ALL of the laws that the MORON LEFT desire, IF passed into law, would accomplish NOTHING except denying peaceful/honest citizens their NATURAL RIGHTS.
    (The RIGHTS enumerated in the BoR existed long before the BoR was included in our US Constitution.)
    The criminals/terrorists will go right on breaking the laws, regardless. = Note that even Bill Clinton finally admitted that the so-called "Assault Weapons Ban" had accomplished nothing after a decade, except costing the DP a lot of congressional seats.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Fear the government that fears your guns! :loaded:

EZ-E,

As some here know, I'm prone to quoting Thomas Jefferson & upon a variety of subjects.

One of my favorite TJ quotes is, "Where the people fear the government, there is tyranny; where the government fears the people, there lives LIBERTY."

yours, satx

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    From the article linked in post 1

“Every petition filed under the order in Pinellas County has so far been granted by the judge, according to the report.”

Rubber meets stamp. And that is just wrong.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    roadrunner,

Fwiw, ALL of the laws that the MORON LEFT desire, IF passed into law, would accomplish NOTHING except denying peaceful/honest citizens their NATURAL RIGHTS.
    (The RIGHTS enumerated in the BoR existed long before the BoR was included in our US Constitution.)
    The criminals/terrorists will go right on breaking the laws, regardless. = Note that even Bill Clinton finally admitted that the so-called "Assault Weapons Ban" had accomplished nothing after a decade, except costing the DP a lot of congressional seats.

yours, satx

Now tell me something that I don't know.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Where are the Veterans groups that should be screaming bloody murder that an Army Vet was forced to give up his firearms?

Not enough people effected for a up roar. Florida has a population of 21 million...only 450 under 21 affected with the new bill. It's just a knee jerk reaction by the politicians & tons of press of little kids saying black guns are evil. If they are going to try it nationally it would get more push back, but if you can do it on a state level & get by without much of a fight it makes their agenda easier. With the midterm election coming up in November politicians would be stupid to try to push something like that through now.

Last edited:

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    From the article linked in post 1

“Every petition filed under the order in Pinellas County has so far been granted by the judge, according to the report.”

Rubber meets stamp. And that is just wrong.

It's all in the courts. For example California voted against gay marriage back in 08'. The gays got mad they didn't get their way & took it to the Supreme Court of California to get their way & won.
    So much for "WE THE PEOPLE"

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    So it's not a confiscation as much as he's a felon and can't own a firearm anymore.
    Good question sir. I believe that this is a recent incident and the Vet has not been convicted of anything yet. I think they used the law against him for the actions and not the consequence's the way I understand it.

Top Bottom