• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Not enough people effected for a up roar. Florida has a population of 21 million...only 450 under 21 affected with the new bill. It's just a knee jerk reaction by the politicians & tons of press of little kids saying black guns are evil. If they are going to try it nationally it would get more push back, but if you can do it on a state level & get by without much of a fight it makes their agenda easier. With the midterm election coming up in November politicians would be stupid to try to push something like that through now.
    Well that is how you do it.

Met a buddy of mine for lunch and as we were sitting there talking he told me when he got back he was going to cut some 4 in steel cable used to hold down off shore oil rigs. I said WOW, how do you cut it? Hammer and a chisel. HUH!

He said come on in I will show you. He takes a regular hammer and a narrow cold chisel and he proceeded to cut one strand of wire at a time and in 30 min or so that cable was cut in half. If the Left ever figures this out they will enact gun control one gun at a time.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Good question sir. I believe that this is a recent incident and the Vet has not been convicted of anything yet. I think they used the law against him for the actions and not the consequence's the way I understand it.

It looks like he was a repeat offender

"This isn’t Smith’s first brush with the law, however. In February, the Army veteran was arrested after pointing a gun at a woman and threatening to shoot her, according to the sheriff’s office. He then barricaded himself inside a home when cops arrived. Luckily, the state decided not to pursue charges against Smith in that case.

Authorities said Smith was also arrested in May 2016 on an aggravated assault charge after he pulled a knife on someone and threatened them with it."

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    EZ-E,

Sounds like you believe what you've heard about this ex-GI.

In 2018, I find a very large percentage of bureaucrats & elected politicians are QUITE WILLING TO LIE on any subject to cover-up for their real agendas & their often STUPID errors of judgment.
    (IF he had actually barricaded himself into a house OR actually did ANY/ALL of the things listed, I'm quite dubious that no charges would have been filed in those alleged incidents.)

yours, satx

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    EZ-E,

Sounds like you believe what you've heard about this ex-GI.

In 2018, I find a very large percentage of bureaucrats & elected politicians are QUITE WILLING TO LIE on any subject to cover-up for their real agendas & their often STUPID errors of judgment.
    (IF he had actually barricaded himself into a house OR actually did ANY/ALL of the things listed, I'm quite dubious that no charges would have been filed in those alleged incidents.)

yours, satx

Never said i believe it... it's just what the article reported on. I am smart enough to not believe everything i read on the internet. i know sh*t like that goes on all the time... just look at the Hilary investigation... or lack of. FBI has definitely brought their level of trust down with the American people since this whole witch hunt started.

Or Bengazi happening over a Youtube video.

Who know's if the EX-VET flipped his lid & started having issues with PTSD or if the media/government are trying to push a narrative for their agenda... damn fake news spoiled it for the real news...lol.

Last edited:

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    roadrunner,

And you knew that Bill Clinton admitted that the so-called AWB was a waste of time/effort/money & that it accomplished NOTHING??

yours, satx

I had read that clinton said that but I have not seen a video of him saying it. So I will have to say that I did not know that. I don't believe things just because I read them on the internet.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I had read that clinton said that but I have not seen a video of him saying it. So I will have to say that I did not know that. I don't believe things just because I read them on the internet.

roadrunner,

Bill Clinton said exactly that in an interview on NPR, so you cannot SEE it unless you were IN the radio studio that day.
    Clinton also said that the Democrat Party needed to permanently drop any talk of reinstituting the AWB forever, IF we ever want to be the majority in either house of Congress again.

Inasmuch as NPR records & archives all the interviews that are on their news commentary shows, so IF you choose to hear Clinton state what I said, you'll have to go search those archived interviews.

yours, satx

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    roadrunner,

Bill Clinton said exactly that in an interview on NPR, so you cannot SEE it unless you were IN the radio studio that day.
    Clinton also said that the Democrat Party needed to permanently drop any talk of reinstituting the AWB forever, IF we ever want to be the majority in either house of Congress again.

Inasmuch as NPR records & archives all the interviews that are on their news commentary shows, so IF you choose to hear Clinton state what I said, you'll have to go search those archived interviews.

yours, satx

It is not that important to me to go to the trouble of doing the search. But thanks for letting me know.

Top Bottom