• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    The United Nations is getting ready to take your guns - Sacramento Political Buzz | Examiner.com
    The administration and the UN are working to step up the global law on regulating or banning citizens from owning guns world wide. The global gun law was to take effect in 2012. They are trying to get the law into effect sooner. President Obama and Hillary Clinton are supporting the UN in a global gun law that would affect everyone. Will the American people get to vote on the law? No they will not even though it violates the constitution.
    Target Sports

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Well, do you think the left will have enough of the senate after the elections to pass the treaty?

kaiserb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Mansfield, Texas
    Well, do you think the left will have enough of the senate after the elections to pass the treaty?

They don't have enough of the senate currently to pass this.

Article II, Sec 2, Clause 2
    [The President] shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treatieshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur....

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    "Cute blue helmet, now go the **** away!".

get off my lawn.jpg

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    You've had your rose colored glasses removed by too much exposure to Glen Beck and Rush?

No, I am just observant, and although I like Beck, O'Reilley seems to be the sensible, accurate, newsman for me. Rush gives them hell like they deserve but he
    is a bit wild for my listening, He is right on but I hardly ever tune him in. And I would be a ---- liar if I said that the beautiful ladies on FOX didn't bring warmth to my heart and mind ! So on with the world....

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Those UN bastages are so anti-gun that they probably wont carry guns while trying to confiscate.

TexasFats

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    If they do try something like that, my prediction is that they will not attempt to go door-to-door. They will just make ammunition impossible to get. Then, once existing stocks are used up, our guns will be nothing more than expensive, funny-looking clubs.

They are already showing that is the plan with all of this stuff about lead bullets being environmental hazards. Yes, there are substitutes for lead--at two or three times the cost. Then, those substitutes will be ruled to also be environmental hazards. And the beat goes on.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I don't think any of them are stupid enough to try door to door confiscation and a total gun ban at this point in time. It is logistically impossible in this country. There are 100+ MILLION gun owners in America and over 320 MILLION privately owned firearms. Although most people are pussies these days and would roll over for anyone, the end result would be gun battles in people's yards all over the country, lots of dead citizens, a metric sh*t ton of dead blue helmets or whoever else is stupid enough to try it, and would probably end without either side gaining anything. No, these people are not stupid enough to try that (at least not all of them). It is so much easier to influence some taxes here, regulate some commodities there, create some additional international trade regulations, etc which ultimately leads to less and less ammo availability, sky-rocketing prices, and the supply eventually drying up. Maybe after one or a few decades of easing into this, they can keep whittling away at our 2nd amendment rights in other ways, and one day the ban and confiscation may be a possibility. Remember, incrementalism is easier to go along with and harder to see since it's not so blatant and in your face. This is precisely the reason why we can no longer compromise. We have compromised for over 200yrs, and we have to draw the line somewhere.

Top Bottom