• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    IIRC riding a bicycle n the sidewalk is illegal.

Just in some areas. Some places in Austin you can ride safely on the sidewalks but generally its a bad idea because cars dont expect you to enter the roadway from the sidewalk.

Its odd to me why some people hate cyclists so much. I got shot with a paintball gun (i think) while riding in the bike lane on Lamar about 11 at night. Glad i didnt wreck.
    Guns International

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have nothing but love for cyclists in the bike lane.. it is when they get out where there is no bike lane and they are just a human road hazard....

Depends on the road, traffic flow, visibility...i do see cyclists do dumb things. I have two strobbing tail lights even during the day. At dusk, at a stoplight i reminded a cyclist to turn his lights on. His response "do i have to?" says a lot about the lack of self preservation that some humans express.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Just in some areas. Some places in Austin you can ride safely on the sidewalks but generally its a bad idea because cars dont expect you to enter the roadway from the sidewalk.

Its odd to me why some people hate cyclists so much. I got shot with a paintball gun (i think) while riding in the bike lane on Lamar about 11 at night. Glad i didnt wreck.

Sorry about that. Next time have your TGT Shirt on and I'll recognize you.

Top Bottom