• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • s9601694

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Houston
    Ditto. Not sure if I'll get the LC380 or wait for the Glock 42....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Glock 42 (6+1 .380) is going to be a little larger (length/height) than the Kahr CM9 which is a 6+1 in 9mm.. Something to consider.

I am going to pick up a Kahr CW380 soon. Also .380 6+1 but in a package smaller (and nicer looking) than the LCP

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    ACK!
    Picked up another Mouse gun.
    NAA 22Mag WASP.
    PALMA match here I come! :roflfunny:
    will try to get some pics up later this evening.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    5uhh5y.jpg

The new Mouse Gun.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    The true test of a mouse gun is that it is so small and light that you forget that your wearing it. Like a Kel-tec P32 .32ACP. Mine has a CT and although it is not a primary carry gun, it does have its usefullness.

s9601694

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Houston
    I think a CT is an unmissable (is that a word? It should be) add on to a mouse gun. In the even I ever need it I don't picture myself lining up my sights, applying breathing techniques and gently squeezing the trigger. It most likely will be in a situation where I would simply want to light someone up with the laser and pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I've got one, they're cool! Useless but cool lol

Why is it useless? It fires a bullet that most would not want inside them so it seems it could do a descent enough job of persuading someone to get out of your personal space. Or at least by some time.

s9601694

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Houston
    Why is it useless? It fires a bullet that most would not want inside them so it seems it could do a descent enough job of persuading someone to get out of your personal space. Or at least by some time.

Yeah that part works just fine.

Useless because you can carry more gun with the same or even better comfort. (CW/P380, LCP, etc). The grip and hammer of the NAA revolvers makes it uncomfortable to pocket carry for me. More uncomfortable than the cw380 (which i think is very comfortable in my pocket)

Last edited:

specter77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Bryan, TX
    I have a P238 that has thus far been reliable, accurate (out to 15 yards) and fun to shoot. I have pocket carried it and IWB and it is easy to forget that it is there.

Semper Fi
    Mike

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    To qualify as a mouse gun the weapon under consideration must not only be small but also underpowered. A .38 Special J-frame isn't a mouse gun. It's a fine carry piece for discerning shootists. ;)
    This ^^^^^

Not a mouse gun but Browning has recently come out with a.380 1911 that's purported to be about 15% smaller than a standard 1911 and very lightweight (but it's frame is "composite" :().

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    OT Warning

Not a mouse gun but Browning has recently come out with a.380 1911 that's purported to be about 15% smaller than a standard 1911 and very lightweight...
    I didn't know about the .380; they did the same thing in .22LR. I'd love to see a good bullseye gunsmith see if they can be turned into real target guns. There are plenty of people out there (I'm thinking kids) who would love bullseye shooting if they could could be introduced to it with smaller, lighter pistols that actually fit them. In the past, "small enough and light enough for juniors" translated into "lousy sights and discouraging accuracy."

I need to throw some sand in the gears that are turning in my head. Ideas like this tend to cost me way too much money. :)

Top Bottom