• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Clearing out the safe because I rarely get to shoot these days and want to raise some funds for my business / engine rebuild.

STI Trojan in Hard Chrome Finish - 9mm

The Trojan is the Texas built single stack 1911 hand made by STI. This one features a hard chrome finish (looks like stainless) with polished flats. Chambered in 9mm it has only seen brass case ammo and has about 500 rounds through it. The trigger break is in the 4 lbs. region and has a crisp let-off, pretty standard STI trigger which is better than what you'll find in most Kimbers (for reference). Comes with 3 mags, 1 STI and 2 Wilson Combat. Has adjustable STI rear sight and STI original wood grips.

$1300

STI Edge in Blue Finish - .45 ACP

The STI is the full length dustcover double stack 2011 made by STI in Texas. They are hand built guns and have excellent fit and finish. It has a bull barrel and a nice trigger that breaks in the 4.5 lbs. region with a crisp let-off. The recoil assembly is STI's dual spring setup which helps to soften the recoil some and aid feeding. I've put maybe 100 rounds through this gun and it comes with 3 magazines, all STI, 1 standard length 126mm (11 rnds) and two 140mm high capacity mags (14 rnds).

$1900

Palmetto Armory M4 Upper - 5.56mm -- SOLD

This is a complete upper sans bolt carrier group and charging handle. It has never been mounted or fired by me. It has an FN chrome lined 1:7 barrel on it chambered for 5.56mm NATO with an M4 profile and A2 flash hider. Gas block is the standard AR post sight along with a bayonet lug (extra dangerous!). The upper receiver is a slick top picatinny model.

$300

Ruger 10/22 - .22 LR
    -- SOLD

Brand new in the box Ruger 10/22. This is the basic version with a wood stock. I originally bought it to convert into a good lightweight hunting gun but unfortunately I never go hunting anymore, either. It's a plastic trigger guard model.

$225

Springfield TRP Operator "Half-Rail" - .45 ACP

This is one of Springfield's top end 1911s chambered in .45 ACP. It has a really good trigger in it and runs flawlessly. I've put about 800 rounds through this one and I really enjoyed shooting it. Extremely accurate bull barrel design along with tritium night sight inserts in an adjustable rear sight and front sight. It features a picatinny rail'd "half-rail" frame for mounting a weapon light and comes with 2 magazines (both Springfield mags). Don't confuse this with the lesser Operator model, this is the TRP version that is essentially the FBI HRT issue gun. It has front stippling that is extremely aggressive to aid grip with gloved hands, so if you are weak and like to bitch about your dainty hands getting hurt then this isn't for you. Springfield says 4.4 - 5.0 lbs. on the trigger but they are high, this gun has closer to a 3 - 3.5 lb. pull from the factory. Comes with the factory case which has a simple holster and mag pouch.

$1400

Pictures upon request. Items are all in great condition.

I am interested in quality M1s of any make; M1A, M1 Garand, M1 Carbine. I'm also interested in high quality FALs, HK long guns, and 5.45 AKs of top-tier make. I'm also OK with SBR trades or cheap MGs.

Email me at stidotorg@gmail.com

7.jpg

T9.jpg

springtrp.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

Badfish

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    San Antonio,TX
    TRP has been one of my gotta get one day guns. If I hadn't of just spent all my play money on suppressors it would be sold already. If you still have it in a month or so I should be able to scoop it up

Saylin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    I would love that trojan but it is not in the budget right now, GL with your sales...shame I was not able to get in on that upper!

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Hate to do this, but I'm backing out. You were going to be one stop on a trip. One of the other stops backed out, for completely understandable reasons, so I'm not going to make the drive for just these. If the other interested buyers back out I have no problem going through a FFL and having you ship them, if you would be willing to do that, but these are a want, not a need, for me and it seems like others are more in need.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Hate to do this, but I'm backing out. You were going to be one stop on a trip. One of the other stops backed out, for completely understandable reasons, so I'm not going to make the drive for just these. If the other interested buyers back out I have no problem going through a FFL and having you ship them, if you would be willing to do that, but these are a want, not a need, for me and it seems like others are more in need.

You know that these can be shipped without an FFL right?

Long guns and the upper can be shipped via USPS without an FFL as long as it's in Texas. ;)

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    I knew that on the upper, and had heard that on long guns but I didn't know if you would be willing to go through the steps. If none of the next in lines have stepped up, I can send a paypal today. Lmk

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    I knew that on the upper, and had heard that on long guns but I didn't know if you would be willing to go through the steps. If none of the next in lines have stepped up, I can send a paypal today. Lmk

I claimed second on the 10/22. When I saw it was "spf" I spent that money elsewhere so no worries here.

Edit: if y'all don't work it out and the 10/22 is still available after March 1 I'll take it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom