• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Dan Patrick on fox news as well as the young man that helped tackle the guy. Patrick is supporting campus carry this session in the TX State Senate.School stabbing spree an argument for concealed carry laws? | Fox News Video

Ohhhh that kid is such a moron. He had the PERFECT platform upon which to tell the world, "If I or one of the other heroes had had a concealed weapon, we could've stopped this monster before he stabbed 14 people," and he COMPLETELY BLEW IT.
    Guns International

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Houston, TX
    From what I've always understood, you can legally own a switchblade, you just can't carry it or transport (includes shipping) it across state lines. So you could buy one online or locally, but it would have to be from a store in your home state. I'm 99.9% sure that's how it works.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    From what I've always understood, you can legally own a switchblade, you just can't carry it or transport (includes shipping) it across state lines. So you could buy one online or locally, but it would have to be from a store in your home state. I'm 99.9% sure that's how it works.
    With few exceptions you CANNOT possess, manufacture, transport, repair or SELL a switchblade.

See post 54 above!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom