• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    B52PEACE[1]..JPG Steyr M-9, M-.357: Looking for a M-40 feel free to contact me. (I want the whole family.)

2x Swiss K-31's

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    none of my guns aer exactly the same
    i have
    2 maverick 88's
    2 amt backups
    4 springfield xds
    2 colt .357 revolvers
    2 mosin nagants
    3 sks'
    2 keltec p3ats
    2 phoenix hp22's
    2 colt sp-1's
    thats all i can think of off the top of my head

it doesnt help that everyday i buy a gun i show my dad and he wants one so i gotta go buy another one for him to use

stainone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    temple,texas
    none of my guns aer exactly the same
    i have
    2 maverick 88's
    2 amt backups
    4 springfield xds
    2 colt .357 revolvers
    2 mosin nagants
    3 sks'
    2 keltec p3ats
    2 phoenix hp22's
    2 colt sp-1's
    thats all i can think of off the top of my head

it doesnt help that everyday i buy a gun i show my dad and he wants one so i gotta go buy another one for him to use
    4 xds and not 1 glock + you are good to your Dad

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    i tried to convince my self to get a glock when i bought my last xd and it almost happened till i found a very good deal on a nib xd 9sc
    and yeah my dad and i are the greatest to each other

stainone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    temple,texas
    i tried to convince my self to get a glock when i bought my last xd and it almost happened till i found a very good deal on a nib xd 9sc
    and yeah my dad and i are the greatest to each other
    thats kool man !! i like the glock 19 and 21 but i would never buy one because me and my friend talk trash to each other about who has the best guns and he's a glock guy and i'm the xd guy.........LOL.........

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    I made the mistake of leaving two AR's in the safe together and now I have a S&W AR-22! Dang breeding SUR's. Wouldn't e so much of a problem, but somehow my checking account was debited at the same time as the new arrival.

flashguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    I've got a lot of Ruger Old Model Blackhawks, mostly in .45Colt but at least one each in .357Mag, .41Mag, and several .44Mags. I've also got several S&W Model 29s in .44Mag and a couple of Model 57s in .41Mag. I've got a couple of Seville SA revolvers, too--one each in .357Maximum and .44Mag. And a couple of Virginia Dragoon SAs in .44Mag. I do have several 1911s, but different models and makers. And I have quite a few L.A.R. Grizzly pistols (souped-up 1911s) in .44Mag, .45WinMag, .50AE, and .357/44GWM.

Never can have too much of a good thing!
    flashguy

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I really don't get it why people want multiple guns that are exactly the same. Sure, I can get having a 3" 1911 and a 5" 1911. I'm not going to dog someone for what they do with their own money, but there are too many guns that I want to have multiples. (and a lot of ammo to buy).

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    I really don't get it why people want multiple guns that are exactly the same. Sure, I can get having a 3" 1911 and a 5" 1911. I'm not going to dog someone for what they do with their own money, but there are too many guns that I want to have multiples. (and a lot of ammo to buy).

Thats it right there.

There are just too many beautiful guns out there, that it almost seems like a waste to spend the money on 2 of the same thing instead of getting something new.

I don't know about everyone else but my favorite gun is always the latest one I bought.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Well then...ya don't wanna stick yer head in MY safe! I've got 20-30 45's in it....Randall, Colt, Kimber, Wilson - and lookin' to git a Baer an' mebbe an Ed Brown. 2 686's, several other 357 an' 44 mag wheelguns, an' we won't mention the half-dozen + .380's, an' 4 or 5 .40's. .45 is what I prefer to carry, though - an' by having the "same" gun, my moves are the same every time I pick one up - no havin' to "remember" which one I'm packin'. Heck - 4 of my .380's are essentially the same - 2 Colt Mustangs an' 2 Sig P238's. The .45's mags will interchange w/each other, so there's a half-dozen in the truck. The .380's the same - the Sig an' Colts interchange, so there's a coupla spares in the truck as well. An' since the Mustang/238 is patterned after the Colt, my hand already knows what it needs to do with them, too.
    Long guns....well, different story. Half-dozen AR-15's in various configs, an' a coupla Uzi's. 4 or 5 shotguns, coupla 7 mags, coupla 22-250's, an' some really OLD stuff (.50 cal. Springfield, etc) that sit in there in case I git an itch. Oh - an' the .35 Carbine hangin' on the wall.......an' the 870 HD sittin' in my office....who knows what else is stashed around!
    Guess the point is, I'm at the point in my life where I can afford to indulge myself....so I do! ;)

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    Well then...ya don't wanna stick yer head in MY safe! I've got 20-30 45's in it....Randall, Colt, Kimber, Wilson - and lookin' to git a Baer an' mebbe an Ed Brown. 2 686's, several other 357 an' 44 mag wheelguns, an' we won't mention the half-dozen + .380's, an' 4 or 5 .40's. .45 is what I prefer to carry, though - an' by having the "same" gun, my moves are the same every time I pick one up - no havin' to "remember" which one I'm packin'. Heck - 4 of my .380's are essentially the same - 2 Colt Mustangs an' 2 Sig P238's. The .45's mags will interchange w/each other, so there's a half-dozen in the truck. The .380's the same - the Sig an' Colts interchange, so there's a coupla spares in the truck as well. An' since the Mustang/238 is patterned after the Colt, my hand already knows what it needs to do with them, too.
    Long guns....well, different story. Half-dozen AR-15's in various configs, an' a coupla Uzi's. 4 or 5 shotguns, coupla 7 mags, coupla 22-250's, an' some really OLD stuff (.50 cal. Springfield, etc) that sit in there in case I git an itch. Oh - an' the .35 Carbine hangin' on the wall.......an' the 870 HD sittin' in my office....who knows what else is stashed around!
    Guess the point is, I'm at the point in my life where I can afford to indulge myself....so I do! ;)

What I meant by different guns wasn't different calibers or even not having 2 of the same style, trust me I enjoy my 1911s (plural) I just wouldn't buy the exact same one, with one exception, something like an SKS, something that u can have 2 of but have them be set up differently, for either different uses, or just for then fun of it. But I see nothing wrong with having 10 1911 .45s, or 20 different .357 6 shot revolvers, I just wouldn't buy 2 identical models of the same gun.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Oh, okay - gotcha....oops....wait - I have 2 Mustangs an' 2 P238's. But I have a reason - one goes in each vest pocket when I'm ridin', so I can do a nice easy cross-draw. An' the two Uzi's....wait - one's a Mdl A, the other is a B - so I'm safe there...

The AR's? Well....dunno what to tell you - but NO, ya can't have one! ;)

Top Bottom