• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glitter and Guns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    DFW
    So I assume on these womanly forums you frequent, "Knuckle draggers" is what you refer to men by?

No, actually we refer to men as DH (dear husband), DSO (dear significant other), DBF (dear boyfriend), DEXH (damned ex husband) and upon occasion "my boyfriend in brown" (which is the UPS guy - lots of internet shopping talk on that board).

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Well what do you know... below is what I found...
    [h=2]DD Definition / DD Means[/h]
    The definition of DD is "Designated Driver" or "Big Breasts" or "Darling Daughter"

Glitter and Guns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    DFW
    Well what do you know... below is what I found...
    DD Definition / DD Means
    The definition of DD is "Designated Driver" or "Big Breasts" or "Darling Daughter"

add on the internet (what does DD mean on the internet) & you get:

What is 'DD'? What Does DD Stand For?

Question: What is 'DD'? What Does DD Stand For?
    Answer: DD commonly stands for "Dear Daughter" or "Darling Daughter", a form of written digital affection in the 21st century. e.g. "My DD should be back from the Cayman Islands next week". "DD and I are going for brunch this weekend".

Tah dah! As in "my DD is sitting in the floor with pink pants and a long sleeve mossy oak shirt on." Seriously, it is great to be 10 and think that anything that you want to wear matches!

Brit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    New Braunfels
    The river barge tours are really fun too. Lots of interesting views and information that you wouldn't normally get.

El Mirador restauant is outstanding. For breakfast, check out taco haven on s. Presa, if youre feeling randy, get the reggies weekend special. Its un-godly.

The ghost tracks are kinda neat. Your girls would get a kick out of it.

Glitter and Guns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    DFW
    Thanks so much for all the great ideas everyone! Now if the little brainiac will do her part and qualify for state...

I am really excited about heading down that way!

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    It's been a couple weeks since the last post here, but your trip is in March, so maybe this will still help.

If you love BBQ, I'd say Two Bros BBQ can't be beat, especially if you're a foodie. It's owned by one of the most prominent chefs in town, who decided to open a meat market just for fun.

The guy that lives across the street from me owns/operates bestsanantonioghosttours.com and gives tours every night of the week. Apparently Texas Monthly gave them some pretty high ratings. I mentioned you were coming in March, and it sounds like he might hook you up.

Looks like all of this hinges on your kids making it to the competition, so just PM me closer to March if you are really coming.

Glitter and Guns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    DFW
    It's been a couple weeks since the last post here, but your trip is in March, so maybe this will still help.

If you love BBQ, I'd say Two Bros BBQ can't be beat, especially if you're a foodie. It's owned by one of the most prominent chefs in town, who decided to open a meat market just for fun.

The guy that lives across the street from me owns/operates bestsanantonioghosttours.com and gives tours every night of the week. Apparently Texas Monthly gave them some pretty high ratings. I mentioned you were coming in March, and it sounds like he might hook you up.

Looks like all of this hinges on your kids making it to the competition, so just PM me closer to March if you are really coming.

WOW! That is awesome! My kiddo goes this weekend for the first of 2 chances to earn her spot! She should do it, but you know how it is if you start counting chickens and all that. Thank you again so much! This is just fabulous. I am so glad I asked ya'll for recommendations!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    San Antonio, Texas
    After you tour the Alamo (if you have a rented car) consider renting a machine gun at the Bullet Hole range off Highway 90 west (Groesenbacher Rd). It will be something they and you will never forget!!! I shoot there all the time. It's about a 25 min drive from downtown but it is worth it.

Marty Seidler
    San Antonio Arms Company

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Thats your mom?
    Nah, my mom's a little old lady, she can't wear those shoes.

Wait ... you're calling me smart!?!?!?
    Ah hell, you ARE dumber than you look

Yes GG, rent the machine gun. And post the vidoe to prove it!!!

Top Bottom