My Glock 23 - KPOS G1 Conversion Kit - 50 Round drum - Truglo Red/Green Dot plus

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gramps

Cultured Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Central Houston
    Haha you guys are too easy! It's cool as hell and fun no doubt. But not something I'd ever be interested it.

I am spending "new guns" money learning how to run my pistol, force on force programs, etc. and be as dangerous as I can be should a fateful day ever call for it.

You're right, it aint my business. But who cares what some anonymous asshole on the internet has to say. ;)
    Guns International

coboblack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Houston
    I had to spend $300 on a trust and then $200 on a tax stamp an I have to get an engraving on it. Did I get the engraving on it yet, no.

coboblack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Houston
    To try and answer other questions, it serves no practical purpose. Its just fun. I am on a waiting list for Mech Techs conversion kit that adds a 16" barrel and doesn't require a stamp. I've seen guys pop apples at 100 yards with 9mm rounds.

Yes I have disposable income for it, and I have a crap ton of other guns as well. I also am furthering my education as well and going to an online gunsmithing school while also apprenticing at a friend of mine from our Jiu-Jitsu gym. I'm learning to use a lathe and mill and how to do customer work etc.

I think that covered all the comments I read =)

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    I wouldn't post too many pictures of it without the engraving.... Even if you have your tax stamp it is illegal until it is engraved. Have fun with it bro. I love cool and impractical weapons...

Top Bottom