• ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Foghorn Leghorn?

Never mind. I just remembered that's a chicken.
    21a92ea3b377947e3eff1381fc42571a--cartoon-birds-cartoon-tv.jpg

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    OTOH, if a guard gets to know some of the kids, it might be more likely that said guard would be willing to die to protect them. The position needs decent screening, obviously.
    This is where armed school employees are better than hired guards & LEOs. We do get to know our kids...and we get protective. How many unarmed school employees have died protecting students? And how many would still be alive if they could have shot back?

Let school employees with LTCs carry at school....or get used to the body count.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    This is where armed school employees are better than hired guards & LEOs. We do get to know our kids...and we get protective. How many unarmed school employees have died protecting students? And how many would still be alive if they could have shot back?

Let school employees with LTCs carry at school....or get used to the body count.
    I'm pretty sure the body count of unarmed faculty and employees is much higher than armed guards. Wasn't that guard at Stoneman Douglas High School armed? At least he didn't get shot in the back.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

What amazes me is the vehemence that some people have in opposing any school employee from being armed, including screaming that "teachers don't need to be cops"...when all we suggest is giving them the option of being able to be more than just a human shield for the first couple of shots.

I lost a friend over this who decided that I "wanted her daughter to die" because I advocated protecting children rather than eliminating the rights of law abiding people. Couldn't get it through her head that the best way to keep those kids alive would be to shoot back...and that I'd rather her daughter had an option to protect the kids than just having the option of dying with them.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Can somebody help me out with this one?

I do not recall Jesus murdering people.

I was confused till I saw the link at the top of the story to a video. This is the Jesus comparison, I suppose:

DIdn't watch it, because I don't give a damn what some 'transgender pastor" has to say.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Can somebody help me out with this one?

I do not recall Jesus murdering people.
    This says it all (from a related story):

"A liberal transgender pastor compared Nashville shooter Audrey Hale to Jesus being betrayed and crucified less than a week after Hale murdered six people at a Christian school."

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I was confused till I saw the link at the top of the story to a video. This is the Jesus comparison, I suppose:

DIdn't watch it, because I don't give a damn what some 'transgender pastor" has to say.
    Understood.
    My reference is to the video, not the article.
    I think it is worth viewing if for no other reason than to be aware of what is going on in what is often considered a "church".

Top Bottom