• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

The BIG problem with those who have been “brainwashed” is that they can’t realize it.

Correcting brainwashing is quite a time-consuming project.

Meanwhile, WE are seen, by them, as a combination of ignorant & evil.

May GOD help our children !

leVieux

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Each succeeding generation has been further downhill.
    That's been said by every generation about the new kids for as long as language has existed. If it were true, humanity would have gone extinct thousands of years ago.

There's definitely some stupid shit going on. There always is. With the advent of personal social media technology, as opposed to mass media, dumb ideas have become contagious diseases. So social interaction these days evinces a huge downside potential.

Not as bad as nukes but still pretty bad.

Yet, even in my most pessimistic moments I continue to have faith that lessons will be learned and humanity will move on to better places. There are lurches backwards and sideways from time to time but, overall, 100 years from now things will be better.

Isn't that about the best we can hope for?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That's been said by every generation about the new kids for as long as language has existed. If it were true, humanity would have gone extinct thousands of years ago.

There's definitely some stupid shit going on. There always is. With the advent of personal social media technology, as opposed to mass media, dumb ideas have become contagious diseases. So social interaction these days evinces a huge downside potential.

Not as bad as nukes but still pretty bad.

Yet, even in my most pessimistic moments I continue to have faith that lessons will be learned and humanity will move on to better places. There are lurches backwards and sideways from time to time but, overall, 100 years from now things will be better.

Isn't that about the best we can hope for?
    All I can go by is in my life. While I'm sure there was some that wanted to be a different sex than the one they were born with, and there were pedophiles, neither of which was celebrated until recently.

I can care less what an adult wants to do to themselves, I just don't want it thrown in my face. Pedophilia will never be okay with me. That's preying on the most vulnerable, and nothing can get my blood boiling more than that.

Last edited:

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    <>

Yes, Religion and the ethics derived from it.

Sanctity of Human Life,

the ”Golden Rule”,

personal responsibility,

&

“conscience” !

leVieux
    Also: Fear of God, choosing NOT to fear man.
    I can care less what an adult wants to do to themselves, I just don't want it thrown in my face. Pedophilia will never be okay with me. That's preying on the most vulnerable, and nothing can get my blood boiling more than that.
    I'm gonna say that this only goes so far. As an example, if an adult commits suicide, it causes hugely negative ripples all around them like a rock thrown into a pond. If what they are doing to themselves is causing diseases, causing their soul and conscience to become further evil, this DOES affect society.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    After the murders, three TN congressmen tried to hold the capitol building hostage over gun control. The legislature expelled two of the three and was promptly labelled racist.

The veep went to Nashville amd gave a speech in support of the expelled representatives. Didn’t even bother to acknowledge the victims, much less meet with the families. About the best that can he said is she kept her whore mouth shut about the murderer.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    After the murders, three TN congressmen tried to hold the capitol building hostage over gun control. The legislature expelled two of the three and was promptly labelled racist.

The veep went to Nashville amd gave a speech in support of the expelled representatives. Didn’t even bother to acknowledge the victims, much less meet with the families. About the best that can he said is she kept her whore mouth shut about the murderer.

The victims only matter to us. That has been made obvious again and again - the victims are useful until there's some other lever they can use to push for civilian disarmament. To the left, they're nothing but stage props to be used for effect and then forgotten about.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    The victims only matter to us. That has been made obvious again and again - the victims are useful until there's some other lever they can use to push for civilian disarmament. To the left, they're nothing but stage props to be used for effect and then forgotten about.
    Wasn't it that scumbag Rham Emmuel (my apologies, I don't feel like wasting my time on looking up his name) that said, "never let a crisis (or in this case, a tragedy) go to waste?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Wasn't it that scumbag Rham Emmuel (my apologies, I don't feel like wasting my time on looking up his name) that said, "never let a crisis (or in this case, a tragedy) go to waste?
    You left out "serious" crisis, and what he meant by that "And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." Rahm Emanuel

Now you can get a gist of what he meant by "do things".

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I saw tonight on Fox that there was some documents, texts, posts they had gone through. And I believe it was the text that said something to the effect of, "Words don't work, protests don't work, maybe they'll listen to this". I could be wrong, but I'm guessing the protests and words he's talking about aren't coming from the right and are likely focused around gun control. But I could be way off too.

Dumpnpump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2020
    Confusion at the beginning of the article. Gender Bender? Don't know yet weather it was born male of female. It also left a manifesto which the authorities are recalcitrant to release. Could it have been whacked out on the gender inhibiting drugs? I for one would like to see the manifesto!

Top Bottom