Join TexasGunTalk

Need a new ffl in nw side

Discussion in 'Houston' started by craigntx, Aug 22, 2017.

1. craigntx

craigntx Daca is caca

Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    My regular place, they had told me they receive from individuals. So I make a deal with an arfcommer on a glock. Seller gets in touch with them. At first it's a go. Then they contact him and say the atf is saying out of state transfers can only be ffl to ffl. So to make the deal happen we both had to pitch in on anether transfer from his ffl. Not cool.
    So I need a new place. What's his name on stubener is moving. Who else?
    Thanks

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. roberthleeii

roberthleeii Active Member

Jul 24, 2016
  3. Brains

Brains TGT Addict

Apr 9, 2013
    Cypress
    I've only done FFL to FFL, but I've done transfers with a couple guys off Fry Rd. and 290.

William Caruana and AKArms

4. V-Tach

V-Tach TGT Addict Forum Sponsor

Sep 30, 2012
    Rockport
    That's news to me........

I know some FFL's won't accept from private individuals from out of state...but they don't use ATF as the reason....

5. craigntx

craigntx Daca is caca

Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    I think it's a lie.
    And it put me in a jam.
    So even if I never do a transfer from an individual again I don't wanna give them any more biz.

6. NewToTX

NewToTX Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Houston, TX
    I second lonestar defense. I've only done one FFL with them but it was super smooth.

pitboxer likes this.
  7. acorneau

acorneau Well-Known

Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    I've done two transfers through them (receiving rifles) and they were both smooth and quick. Highly recommended.

8. cbigclarke

cbigclarke TGT Addict

Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I vote William.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

9. Ryououki

Ryououki Member

Dec 27, 2013
    Katy, TX
    I think you are talking about New World Ordnance for the place on Stuebner. I used to use him as my regular FFL as well, but then he stopped taking transfers and now his whole site changed to a storefront instead of a transfer site.

I now have gone back to the guy I originally used since he opened back up for transfers. He is on Fry Rd near I-10. His name is Matt and runs 2nd Amendment Arms and Ammo. His website is http://www.2ndaaa.com/ He charges $10 per transfer for CHL/LE/MIL/FIRE persons, $20 for everyone else.

claymore504 likes this.
  10. craigntx

craigntx Daca is caca

Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Ryan.
    He's moving his location to Polk County, per his voice mail. Not taking new transfers. No I wasn't talking about him