• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Unless someone objects, I will post it tonight around 10pm if he has not. He pm'd it to me earlier today. I will give him a chance to out the FFL himself before I do it for him.

Don't - that'd be poor taste, because the information WAS sent to you privately. However, I *do* know who it was, because he had initially posted it in this string, then someone cut his nuts and he deleted the info. However, I saved his original post, and will post it here shortly.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Okay - as promised:

Big J has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Need help and advice. - in the General Firearms & Ammo - Sponsored by Eastex Guns forum of Texas Gun Talk.

This thread is located at:
    http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...tex-guns/28001-need-help-advice-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    Yea your right man. I just wanted to break all ties with this place. I just dont want this guy to hit me me with a suit for public slander of some shit. It was Bear Mountian Guns.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    It kind of sounds like to me that the place might have spent the $$$ from the sale of the OP's original firearm on other inventory or something... if he didn't have it to give back to the OP in cash... speculation of course...

who knows... I hope whatever Sig that was received was worth at least the same amount that had already been paid to the shop...

Top Bottom