ARJ Defense ad

Need some theoretical ideas on how to harass ghouls.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Wondering if @Moonpie has solved the problem

The issue seems to have resolved itself.
    Theoretically a trolls rolling cart of crap was theoretically abducted to be carried away to the dump. Theoretically of course.
    Ghoul disappeared. Not been seen since.
    They’re still around tho.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    A PA system set to play a 10 hour loop of Baby Shark would get rid of almost anyone. Those who don't leave - just shoot 'em, they're too broken to respond to lesser means.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I still think claymore mines would work much better!

Well, everyone loves a little clack-clack now and again... Baby Shark is more insidious though, drive them mad while they pack up to leave. The Claymore is the more permanent solution for sure, and your neighbors would not have to deal with relocated ghouls.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well, everyone loves a little clack-clack now and again... Baby Shark is more insidious though, drive them mad while they pack up to leave. The Claymore is the more permanent solution for sure, and your neighbors would not have to deal with relocated ghouls.

That is a good point, but my counter-point would be, when you have rats, you don't relocate the rats, you eliminate the rats!

And since my father is one of my neighbors, I think he would appreciate me getting rid of the ghouls or rats!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    That is a good point, but my counter-point would be, when you have rats, you don't relocate the rats, you eliminate the rats!

Best of both worlds - setup a perimeter to funnel them thru a single exfil point. The entire area is wired for sound. They have to be bombarded audibly with Baby Shark until they reach Claymore Alley.

Top Bottom