• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    Drove by the other day going to Ihop and noticed a parking lot full of cars and a sign that said opening December 2013.

Yeah they want to blow their load and get that thing open for the Christmas holiday madness! Can't wait, short of going to work I won't really have a reason to go to Corpus... well unless it's to visit some friends of mine. Wish it would hurry up and open......

Oh yeah, and Dicks won't get any of my business... don't care for them... or their actions after the Sandy Hook incident.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Yeah they want to blow their load and get that thing open for the Christmas holiday madness! Can't wait, short of going to work I won't really have a reason to go to Corpus... well unless it's to visit some friends of mine. Wish it would hurry up and open......

Oh yeah, and Dicks won't get any of my business... don't care for them... or their actions after the Sandy Hook incident.

Figured that's what it was, last time I drove by and actually paid attention the sign said "Coming Spring 2014" must have gotten ahead of schedule and figured they'd pay the building off with the Christmas rush lol.

Unrelated note I am ecstatic I'm not working in retail this holiday season

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    I'll be happy when it opens up. I hate Everhart and Staples areas getting through there can be a PITA!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    as soon as grand opening date is announced, can someone in the know post? I want to go and check it out....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Just heard an "official" Academy commercial on the radio that said the store opens on the 13th and the official grand opening is on the 14th.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Corpus Christi
    So yeah, Dicks sucks the selection for hunting and fishing is horrible compared to Academy, the wife dragged me there for some Christmas shopping for the nephews. I will def have to go check out the new Academy in Portland. Curious to see the set up.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    So yeah, Dicks sucks the selection for hunting and fishing is horrible compared to Academy, the wife dragged me there for some Christmas shopping for the nephews. I will def have to go check out the new Academy in Portland. Curious to see the set up.

The only nice thing about dicks was they had name brand stuff. Good luck finding a g loomis rod At academy.

Top Bottom