• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Well I made the leap today. I finally committed to a Ruger LCP. The selling point this morning was the fact that I could put it on Lay-A-Way. So I got a year to get it out, but will probably get it before Christmas. I know people either love these little mouse gunsor hate them, but I am getting it for a reason. I am originally from the Midwest where the temperatures are very tolerable. Don't get me wrong the 4 seasons present extremes on both ends of the thermometer. However living in South Texas is totally F'in ridiculous. My current carry a Glock 27, but in the 10 months of summer here it present its disadvantages due to the boxey frame. Now with the LCP I can carry all year round even when I am in my speedo.J/J. Also due to my work it is adventagous to be able to conceal something pretty well at the risk of pissing of the boss. I am going to purchase a pocket holster for myback pocket and carry my IDand Credit cards in the Front. I think I will try to talk the wife into a Crimson Trace for it for Christmas. So did I screw up? It might take me a minute to get it out of lockup do to the fact I will be purchasing every spare round of .380 that I find until I get it.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    However living in South Texas is totally F'in ridiculous. My current carry a Glock 27, but in the 10 months of summer here it present its disadvantages due to the boxey frame.

Welcome to Texas.

I think the LCP is 10 times better than that Glock.

If the Glock is too big and you end up leaving it at home. Remember the old saying, "I'd rather be missed by a 45 than shot by a 22"

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    That is why I wanted the LCP, just so no matter what I can carry.

Picked up the LCP today. Now I need a decent wallet holster to buy. Anyone have any ideas or recommendations?

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I have not shot the LCP, but have been lookin at them. I need to shoot my friend's to see if I like it.

I've seen several pocket holsters online for them there lil guns. What kind of holster do you use for the g27?

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    I use a Galco IWB fpr the G27. It works well nut I wanted something I could throw in my pocket and roll. I found myself not carrying all the time with the G27 do to where I was going. It will be much easier with the LCP.

Top Bottom