• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Yeap, and those 30 round magazines WONT be turned in by 95% of the gunners here in CA. I used to use themagnetic bullet button too, but have now put the standard mag release back into my guns. I am not at all alone in this at all. Lots of us have pistols with more then 10 round magazines as well.
    Outstanding! Examples of not complying like this need to be shared... Do you and others still take your "illegal guns" to public ranges? What would you do if you were confronted by law enforcement over it? Is there a legal defense fund in case one of you get popped?

**** Sacramento!
    Just curious, do you also not pay all the taxes you're suppose to?

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Outstanding! Examples of not complying like this need to be shared... Do you and others still take your "illegal guns" to public ranges? What would you do if you were confronted by law enforcement over it? Is there a legal defense fund in case one of you get popped?

Just curious, do you also not pay all the taxes you're suppose to?

I pay all my taxes just as everyone else does. I dont like it, but who does?

No, I dont take any firearms to range for two reasons: I dont like the public gun ranges
    because many do not allow you keep your own brass for reloading.

I also like to shoot at my own whim, not pay some range-master $$$ so I can then be
    told that I am "shooting too fast", whatever that means.

I haven't been to a public gun range in years. There are lots of places where you
    can shoot up in the dense forests were its unlikely that anyone will even care.

As for the magazines, IMO, they will be stored away until these laws are reversed, or
    the stuff hits the fan, in which case it wont matter.

Very few Californians are going to obey these new gun/ammo/mag laws, trust me, Dan.

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've lived in a state with the exact same problem. Most told me to stay and fight which was 25 years ago. I still revel in the fact that I left that shtthole for it to sink into its bankruptcy Libtard condition all the while I flourish in the great and insanely proud state of Texas. My family has begged me to come back to which I proudly refuse each and every time. It does pull at the heart strings BUT I can only think of how selfish they are to want me to be as miserable as they are just so that the distance to see each other is shorter. Screw that.
    Let it be Blue or purple or whatever the hell those tards want it to be.

Cant say as I blame you. I am leaving this state for the same reasons. Taxes are high; half the state is Norte Mexico now, and the 5 year drought isn't helping anything at all. Our forests are dying, and there is no real relief in sight at present.

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    No, I dont take any firearms to range for two reasons: I dont like the public gun ranges
    because many do not allow you keep your own brass for reloading.

I have never heard of that rule. most around here wont ket you pick up brass people leave, but you are allowed to keep your own. I joined a private range. MUCH cheaper, MUCH nicer, and I pick up enough brass people leave to pay for the range several times over! last trip, I picked up over 200 9mm, 70+ 45 acp, about 20 .40 and 10 .270. cost is $100 a year. (rimfire silouette, 50 yd rimfire and pistol, 100, 200, and 600 yd rifle, shotgun, bow, and competition ranges).

Public ranges here run about $15 a lane ($7.50 for a second person to share lane) to $7.50 a gun depending on how they carge

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    As for the magazines, IMO, they will be stored away until these laws are reversed, or
    the stuff hits the fan, in which case it wont matter.

Very few Californians are going to obey these new gun/ammo/mag laws, trust me, Dan.

You may not be "obeying" the law but you aren't taking a stand either. You don't get to use them if they are buried in the yard.

Ranger550

Live Free or Die
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You may not be "obeying" the law but you aren't taking a stand either. You don't get to use them if they are buried in the yard.

I dont recall ever saying anything about "burying a gun in the yard". We on Calguns dont talk about anything that the CA DOJ firearms division, who monitors that forum, that might use as a "probable cause" gun-grab case.

That said I am standing up, since some of the idiots there are claiming they will register their firearms. For all we know they could easily be DOJ informants/plants. You do remember how Randy Weaver got set up by a plant, correct?

Its kinda like "Fight Club". First rule: dont talk about it. Second rule: dont talk about it. Understand now?

And we already had an assault weapons ban/registration back in 2000. Estimated registered weapons is still at
    10 percent OR Lower, just like in Connecticut. It will be the same for this new ban, I can assure you of that.

Even the "Gun Guy" on Youtube proudly says that he isn't going to comply with the law, all the while he is holding his AR-15.

Google him up if you dont believe me, Orbitup. He wont care, else he would not have posted that on Youtube.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I don't doubt that in the slightest. The method of noncompliance is important however, because if you no longer handle them the same as before the prohibition, then the objective of the prohibition is still accomplished. It's also important to think about what you would do if you were caught with such prohibited items.

We've had these theoretical discussions on here before, but it's good to hear first hand from people actually living it.

I pay all my taxes just as everyone else does. I dont like it, but who does?
    Sure, I do too. Just want to point out that if you really want to **** Sacramento, you'd deny them the privilege of using your labors to buy votes.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I dont recall ever saying anything about "burying a gun in the yard". We on Calguns dont talk about anything that the CA DOJ firearms division, who monitors that forum, that might use as a "probable cause" gun-grab case.

That said I am standing up, since some of the idiots there are claiming they will register their firearms. For all we know they could easily be DOJ informants/plants. You do remember how Randy Weaver got set up by a plant, correct?

Its kinda like "Fight Club". First rule: dont talk about it. Second rule: dont talk about it. Understand now?

And we already had an assault weapons ban/registration back in 2000. Estimated registered weapons is still at
    10 percent OR Lower, just like in Connecticut. It will be the same for this new ban, I can assure you of that.

Even the "Gun Guy" on Youtube proudly says that he isn't going to comply with the law, all the while he is holding his AR-15.

Google him up if you dont believe me, Orbitup. He wont care, else he would not have posted that on Youtube.

Honestly man, you should get out while the getting is good. Kommiefornika is the poster child for antis while most that desire freedom have already left or are preparing to do so. The biggest problem the rest of the USA faces is the scourge of these people bring their politics with them to F another state somewhere else. Texas is really starting to feel the brunt of the Liberal scourge. With all of that MoonBeam asshattery it's hard for us to believe that people actually stay in that environment. You must be one tough bastard to not fly off onf these tards on a daily basis. I couldn't do it as I lived in a blue state for a good while.

Kommie is circling the bottom of the bowl......... https://www.alec.org/article/rich-states-poor-states-9th-edition-released/

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    You must be one tough bastard to not fly off onf these tards on a daily basis. I couldn't do it as I lived in a blue state for a good while.
    I'd assume he lives in rural CA... Your local community makes a big difference. For example I work in Austin, but live in Round Rock. I can't wait to get home everyday because Round Rock is much less libtarded than Austin is. On the weekends I run even further :laughing:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

No I do not really. I heard this "will not comply" stuff from Colorado too. But when I go there, not a single gun store has a 30 round magazine, and not a single gun owner i saw has one either. Looks like 100% compliance to me. So unless you have private property to shoot on, what good is a 30 rounder if you can't leave your house with it? Same with non-bullet button guns.

And if you do not live on the border, how exactly are you going to avoid the ammo BGCK?

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    No Charlie. More California folks are moving here and bringing their liberal antigun mindset with them. Look at Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas. The bills being introduced in the legislature for next session are pretty good indication of the direction Texas may head if the California-minds are not educated.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    No Charlie. More California folks are moving here and bringing their liberal antigun mindset with them. Look at Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas. The bills being introduced in the legislature for next session are pretty good indication of the direction Texas may head if the California-minds are not educated.

What they will do is come here bring all of that sh!t, f up Texas and then move on to somewhere else to destroy. It's the Libtard agenda which history has proven over and over again.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom