Patriot Mobile

New Braunfels short notice get-together!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scubastasia

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340466520.876594.jpg George brought the good ammo today.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Ooooooooook i went annnnnnd there were a lot of white pepole there
    An as usual da only ink spot in da joint
    Had a blast!!! South tx and company good to meet y"all

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Hey guys, I think I'm lost.

You said five lefts, and then a right... right?

Oh wait, there's a sign. What part of Texas is this?:

3868462464_23540a9fee.jpg

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston

Had a great time out there! I was a little late to the breakfast, but I still got to nibble on two itty-bitty taco's.
    Got to hang out with Anastasia, Dan, George, and Sterling - always a pleasure being in their company!
    Also got to hang out with several other folks from the forum that I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting in person yet.

I also finally met Wolfwood. You guys lied! He's not really that scary.

Dietz is definitely a range I would go to more often if it was a little closer to home. For me, LoneStar can't be beat for it's proximity in the middle of my home and work, and also being so close to "Barbeque City"! But Dietz is a very close second! I enjoyed myself immensely out there. It was the perfect combination of great place, and great company.

Well, I gotta be back at work in about seven hours - so I'm gonna get a little shut-eye.

Talk to everyone later.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Glad everyone made it that did - was definitely a hoot! We pretty much kept the RSO entertained the whole time we were out there - he didn't know WHAT we might say next! I think that me trying to sell Sterling a group of shooters woulda gone just fine if Anastasia hadn't stopped me, though.....

One thing I did learn 'bout Sterling, though....if ya got a 1911 or two layin' about, keep an eye on that boy - he "accidentally" picked up several throughout the course of the morning.....

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Was a good day. I had a great time shooting with everyone. Kyle, thanks for letting me shoot the FAL, It was a great shooter. And TXdarkhorse thanks for letting me shoot your ar15s. And the guy with the Luger,, Wolfwood? That was great, Thanks for letting me put some rounds downrange with it. Oh yeah and stxkid it was nice to meet you, and i appreciate you letting me play with the henry. Cannot wait fot the next shoot. Hell i don't even need to bring my own guns lol.

Top Bottom