• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Better reconsider that statement. The CDC just released that they do not recommend people get the J&J due to clotting issues. They are just a political mouthpiece now, and I don’t trust anything they say, but for them to make that statement after pushing the vax is big...
    They obviously really want you to get the Pfizer or Moderna jab, and that makes those suspect if you really don't trust the gov...
    Capitol Armory ad

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    bay area companies always woke. google forcing employees to get vaccinated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are boundaries that no company has the right to cross. I'm glad I'm retired as I could never let a company force their will on me. Employment is a business arrangement not an ownership.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If it is so dangerous in the work place, why not mandate the jab for everyone?
    Does the Covid know how many people work someplace?
    And why not every convenience store and food service worker? They will have close contact with more people and their food than most factory workers will.
    I can't believe these judges can't or won't see the hypocrisy in this bullshit.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Almin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2021
    SA
    Last edited:

Jarine88

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    We have ID badges for the office. Those who have taken the shot have a green sticker with a white check mark next to there photo. People with the sticker don’t have to wear masks anymore, despite it being proven that the vaccinated can still get and transmit the virus. I think there are around 25% of us who are either unvaccinated or have declared it is none of their business.

We have not been forced to request for exemption status yet. I’m ready when they are.

In the meantime, I have to test twice a week. I have to submit a video of me swabbing my nostrils and a photo of the negative test result.

1caa1ded4051327d3b7fe16f1538068d.jpg

3a58c702fd500518455812ee33b1b279.jpg

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I have little hope SCOTUS will overturn. They have sided with the mandate so far.

These justices are letting their personal fear keep them from judging according to the Constitution. Very frustrating.

Retirement looks more likely.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    We have ID badges for the office. Those who have taken the shot have a green sticker with a white check mark next to there photo. People with the sticker don’t have to wear masks anymore, despite it being proven that the vaccinated can still get and transmit the virus. I think there are around 25% of us who are either unvaccinated or have declared it is none of their business.

We have not been forced to request for exemption status yet. I’m ready when they are.

In the meantime, I have to test twice a week. I have to submit a video of me swabbing my nostrils and a photo of the negative test result.

Might want to make a call about that

targeteye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Houston

I think your making the point but to be clear. If you assume covid is a big threat, and the fact that the jabs don't actually protect you form getting or spreading it then the 25% who are testing twice a week are actually less of a threat to everyone else because its proven they are covid free. (if you believe PCR tests are accurate.. but thats another topic)

Now then, if EVERYONE spent $100 dollars a month ($25 for two tests per week) even with gov assistance if necessary and self isolated and sought per-hospitalization treatments then we would quickly gain heard immunity and all this would be over in probably 6 months. This is the case with any Corona virus strain.

The powers that be aren't stupid, they know this. It is crystal clear that regular gene therapy shoots for ever is the goal, and there will always be a new variant or new bug entirely. Once your are dependant on these shoots they have complete control over you, COMPLETE CONTROL. Do what we say or no shot for you and we'll through you in an internment camp (Australia)

It is indeed a medical tyranny and for those of you that don't see it, even those of you that have already taken the shots, I humbly ask you to consider what i'm saying.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Top Bottom