• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ZX,

Even the odious/discredited cdc admits (finally) that if you've had the dreaded c-19 your system will then provide a stronger resistance to re-infection vs. getting the jab.

Or, do you not think so...?
    Gun Zone Deals

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Nothing, yet, will prevent it, is what I'm saying.
    I don't know if that is true... some people are not getting it and there must be a reason... I haven't had it, and I have neighbors who haven't had it. For some, relative isolation may be a factor, for another, his weekly ivomec propylaxis may be a factor. My non-infection may involve both isolation and supplements...

What we need for a virus that is rapidly mutating is not a vaccine, but an effective propylaxis or treatment.

Nothing we know, yet, will prevent it..., but then, not enough is being done to find that/those things.

Instead, all they have to offer is the jab they made for a virus that no longer exists.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Screenshot_20220130-170438.jpg

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    The CDC is voting this week on whether to require this shot for school age kids as part of the normal vaccination regimen. Those of you with kids better pay attention to this. They are saying the vote is going to take place either tomorrow or Thursday.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    It was announced on OAN today, but here’s an article dated today that says the same thing

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Because it's not a traditional proven vaccine. It's a set of instructions to fight a virus. Mrna is a different animal and doesn't belong in our children to fight a sickness that doesn't really affect them. It could however cause some serious problems in the future. IDK, I guess I just love my kid different.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I am military vet who has had all 3 vaccines. I don't see the issue here. Its vaccines that all but eliminated polio and the measles. So why wouldn't you want ro.protect your children and others.
    The Covid jab ;
    1) does not work
    2) still not FDA approved
    3) not a vaccine
    4) children have a bigger chance of harm from it than they do rice rabies

Top Bottom