• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    First of all. Yes i believe in a free government and will always support it. Our government how ever warpped is still better than most. If you dont belive me go visit Russia , middleast or China. Lol....

I am willing to say lets agree to disagree. I dont want a heated discussion. We need to find a common ground to help protect our society as a whole.

Thanks everyone
    Protect our society from what?

A virus that poses only a normal (and very small risk) to the overwhelming majority of the population? And very near zero risk to young adults down to children?

So we should force everyone to use an experimental vaccine? Of a type that has never been rolled out before? Which in fact has only previously reached the first stage of trials ONCE? A vaccine that had the normal 5-10 year trial process slashed to mere months? A vaccine which might (or might not) have long detrimental term effects? And no one knows one way or the other?

Protection is for those who are vulnerable (e.g., very elderly, those with pre-existing conditions that make them vulnerable). Let those people make their own decision about the risk of the unknown vs. the risk of the virus. Let them self-isolate when appropriate. Do not force everyone to take on risk or see their livelihood destroyed.

Sad that so many intelligent people have fallen prey to the politically and media driven hysteria.
    Texas SOT

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Protect our society from what?

A virus that poses only a normal (and very small risk) to the overwhelming majority of the population? And very near zero risk to young adults down to children?

So we should force everyone to use an experimental vaccine? Of a type that has never been rolled out before? Which in fact has only previously reached the first stage of trials ONCE? A vaccine that had the normal 5-10 year trial process slashed to mere months? A vaccine which might (or might not) have long detrimental term effects? And no one knows one way or the other?

Protection is for those who are vulnerable (e.g., very elderly, those with pre-existing conditions that make them vulnerable). Let those people make their own decision about the risk of the unknown vs. the risk of the virus. Let them self-isolate when appropriate. Do not force everyone to take on risk or see their livelihood destroyed.

Sad that so many intelligent people have fallen prey to the politically and media driven hysteria.
    For the record.

My Cardiologist, from the onset of the CHINESE GERM WARFARE, has stated that the "vaxx/shot" is CONTRAINDICATED for most of his

HEART PATIENTS. (my phatt self being one)

He has not (to my knowledge) gotten the "vaxx" ...nor has he asked any of the office help to so do.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Hey them crazy yankees just made it worse last week, and bragged about it.!!!!! remember the mad scientist cartoons when you were young? it ain't just a toon anymore. sometimes I wonder why I even get up in the morning...

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hey them crazy yankees just made it worse last week, and bragged about it.!!!!! remember the mad scientist cartoons when you were young? it ain't just a toon anymore. sometimes I wonder why I even get up in the morning...
    Have you got a load of Klaus Schwabb's pet geneticist?

giphy.gif

In a video, earlier this year, Herr Schwabb's pet geneticist stated that he is working on a virus that will kill folk over 30...(they will have out lived

their usefulness to Herr Schwabb by that point!)

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Yeah, keep smiling while reading this.
    But be sure to read down to the part about recent Walgreens test results.

Wow just wow! This is disturbing
    Nothing i said eluded to giving up freedom nor installing fear. How you extrapolate those two ideas from a discussion about the viability or efficacy of a vaccine is beyond me.

Thats ok we all have our own perceptions which influence our beliefs. Thats what makes this country better than most and worth preserving.

We should be putting focus on the corporate influence that is guiding our government and giving it back to the people.

"Walgreens provided another example this week. Among 38,818 COVID tests conducted in their 8.000 stores across the country last week, the group of Americans with the lowest positivity rate for the virus was unvaccinated."

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    For the record.

My Cardiologist, from the onset of the CHINESE GERM WARFARE, has stated that the "vaxx/shot" is CONTRAINDICATED for most of his

HEART PATIENTS. (my phatt self being one)

He has not (to my knowledge) gotten the "vaxx" ...nor has he asked any of the office help to so do.
    When the jab came available, my PC asked if I was going to get it. I said NO and gave him my reasons... He said, Well, he had no choice, his partnership required it. He asked when I might consider it, I said maybe 2 years.

Another word was never said about the jab and I never got it.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    No. Retired and did my time in service of this country. 65 years old and seen how this country has been taking over buy corporate influence. I would emplor you to reaearch how this has happened.
    The government you trust allowed...

Forcing a corporate mandate on the public in the form of a treatment and covering for it being just one example.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Was up near Harrisburg (state capitol of Pa) over the weekend.

Unreal how many MORONS are riding around in their cars, by themselves, with their mask on (glasses all a fogged)...

True Believers!
    Did it ever occur to you that some of the folks wearing masks in a vehicle (solo) do it because other folks told them they are so dang ugly they look better all masked up? Anybody that is real ugly should wear a mask! Heck, a ski mask.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Y'all crack me up, feeding the libtard trolls.
    Everybody knows that these experimental injections are not vaccines because vaccines/immunizations provide what? That's right: immunity.
    With millions dead and millions disabled from this poisonous potion, the moronic left still hates to admit that they were wrong. Facts are inconvenient and thus ignored.

Top Bottom