• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Y'all crack me up, feeding the libtard trolls.
    Everybody knows that these experimental injections are not vaccines because vaccines/immunizations provide what? That's right: immunity.
    Well, let’s see here. First, we redefined what a pandemic is. Next, we decided that men can have babies and the whole biology thing went out the window. Then, we redefined what a recession is because the current definition was not convenient. Is it too much of a stretch to say that a vaccine is redefined? Things are flucked up all over the place

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    All's I can say about covid "vaccines" is that they aren't vaccines. I had a bunch of actual vaccines in my life. This new MRNA shot is not for me.

Now, my daughter has a PhD in genetics and she's gotten all of the shots. She says it's fine - proven, etc. and doesn't care that the PhD that actually developed the MRNA tech is totally against the covid shots. Anything I say contrary to them she attributes to conspiracy. It's so disheartening.... I sure hope she's right but I fear not. She does say it makes a difference which variety you get, but I just don't see the need. I think for MOST people, covid is no worse than the flu. The flu can and does kill vulnerable people too.

The mere fact that so much money was being made from mandating the shots makes me want to work against them in and of itself.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    All's I can say about covid "vaccines" is that they aren't vaccines. I had a bunch of actual vaccines in my life. This new MRNA shot is not for me.

Now, my daughter has a PhD in genetics and she's gotten all of the shots. She says it's fine - proven, etc. and doesn't care that the PhD that actually developed the MRNA tech is totally against the covid shots. Anything I say contrary to them she attributes to conspiracy. It's so disheartening.... I sure hope she's right but I fear not. She does say it makes a difference which variety you get, but I just don't see the need. I think for MOST people, covid is no worse than the flu. The flu can and does kill vulnerable people too.

The mere fact that so much money was being made from mandating the shots makes me want to work against them in and of itself.
    Ask her to explain why kids are all of the sudden having cardiac arrests. Why are young sports players i.e. under 30 collapsing on the field? That Canadian twit Justin Bieber got Bells Paulsy from it and he just dropped out of sight, never to be heard from again. This is not normal

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    No. Retired and did my time in service of this country. 65 years old and seen how this country has been taking over buy corporate influence. I would emplor you to reaearch how this has happened.

Agreed. One of the corporate classes taking the government over is pharma.

You should open your eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

As my physician says, there are merely innoculations.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    If you get the Corona, DO NOT take the 'vaccine'!

Dr. Flavio Cadegianni hypothesized that receiving COVID-19 vaccines after having had COVID-19 increases one’s risk of spike protein injury. This is because vaccines likely trigger a higher amount of spike protein load in the bloodstream than a common COVID-19 infection.

There is a dose-response with the vaccine, such that the greater the number of vaccine doses, the higher the risk of spike protein injury.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    First of all. Yes i believe in a free government and will always support it. Our government how ever warpped is still better than most. If you dont belive me go visit Russia , middleast or China. Lol....

I am willing to say lets agree to disagree. I dont want a heated discussion. We need to find a common ground to help protect our society as a whole.

Thanks everyone
    There is no common ground with communist, and the illuminati who want 80% of the population dead and our children enslaved.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    I am military vet who has had all 3 vaccines. I don't see the issue here. Its vaccines that all but eliminated polio and the measles. So why wouldn't you want ro.protect your children and others.

And what does being a military vet have to do with getting the "vaccine"?

Is this your form of virtue signaling? That your "moral viewpoint" is enhanced by being a vet?

Like "I'm a military combat vet and I support extensive gun control!"

BTW, giving children the vaccine is far more dangerous to their health than just leaving them be, since they have almost zero chance of dying or being heavily affected by Covid, while the vaccine presents a chance at adverse side effects and health issues. Do the research. But I doubt you will, since your posts are seeped more in emotion than pure facts.

Top Bottom