• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    A couple of years ago, there was a cruise ship quarantined off the coast of Japan.

Read about it. No vaccine. No masks. No reliable info.
    Over 99 percent survived the 1st real "covid19" floating, quarantined, controlled example of this farce.
    These were predominantly old people. But they survived.

It's available information. But sheep keep following the piper.

Diamond Princess; 3700+ crew + pax. About 10% infected, nine (9) total deaths. About one quarter of one percent mortality rate among those exposed.

Wasn’t the only cruise ship, either; close to 40 ships were documented just in the first month or so.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Diamond Princess; 3700+ crew + pax. About 10% infected, nine (9) total deaths. About one quarter of one percent mortality rate among those exposed.

Wasn’t the only cruise ship, either; close to 40 ships were documented just in the first month or so.
    But.........

Leadslinger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    el paso texas
    And what does being a military vet have to do with getting the "vaccine"?

Is this your form of virtue signaling? That your "moral viewpoint" is enhanced by being a vet?

Like "I'm a military combat vet and I support extensive gun control!"

BTW, giving children the vaccine is far more dangerous to their health than just leaving them be, since they have almost zero chance of dying or being heavily affected by Covid, while the vaccine presents a chance at adverse side effects and health issues. Do the research. But I doubt you will, since your posts are seeped more in emotion than pure facts.
    I have no idea what virtue signalling is. No offense was meant by it. It waa just to give context. Why do you young people always have to try put people down. Cant you just have a conversation. If it offends you ignore it.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Meanwhile in NY:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york...oyees-fired-being-unvaccinated-orders-backpay

New York Supreme Court reinstates all employees fired for being unvaccinated, orders backpay​

The court found Monday that "being vaccinated does not prevent an individual from contracting or transmitting COVID-19."

Whoa!! Watch it with that common sense, will you?
    This is the kind of topic that deserves its own thread. This is huge and absolutely does not deserve to be buried in a megamerge thread.

@benenglish would you agree?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    @benenglish would you agree?
    Yes.

Started to do that, but I guarantee you Ben would have merged it.
    It depends on how it was written.

A video on the legal fallout from cases filed contesting COVID mitigation strategies isn't really about COVID, the disease.

It would be about a set of legal issues related to creeping authoritarianism.

If somebody starts that thread PM me a link.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Yes.

It depends on how it was written.

A video on the legal fallout from cases filed contesting COVID mitigation strategies isn't really about COVID, the disease.

It would be about a set of legal issues related to creeping authoritarianism.

If somebody starts that thread PM me a link.
    @oldag go for it!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    This entire “COVID” saga was a coordinated global attack against ALL Humanity, long pre-planned to coincide with and piggy-back onto our anticipated regular annual Chinese mutated respiratory virus epidemic. All involved in conceiving, planning, financing, supporting, and seducing anyone to “go-along” deserves to be HANGED ! Remember that the WEF/Davos Group/Democrat Party/Globalist Cabal plan was to kill or cause premature deaths of some 6 BILLION innocent Humans ! Remember that both Klaus Schwab & George Soros came from the actual Hitler’s NAZI’S ! leVieux

win1200riot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Illinois
    This entire “COVID” saga was a coordinated global attack against ALL Humanity, long pre-planned to coincide with and piggy-back onto our anticipated regular annual Chinese mutated respiratory virus epidemic. All involved in conceiving, planning, financing, supporting, and seducing anyone to “go-along” deserves to be HANGED ! Remember that the WEF/Davos Group/Democrat Party/Globalist Cabal plan was to kill or cause premature deaths of some 6 BILLION innocent Humans ! Remember that both Klaus Schwab & George Soros came from the actual Hitler’s NAZI’S ! leVieux
    I wish I knew how many were willing to believe this or say it. Nearly three years later it doesn't seem like many. I feel it is too much for people to accept or seemingly speak about. A mental burden which is an inconvenience and ignored. The masses do not want to admit they were snookered, which is ironically a key for future success. The damage to humanity is fine as long as they have their Starbucks and 5G.

So if it's not factual then how did all these global entities have the blueprints to act simultaneously? The whole World suddenly agrees on something? Give me a break!

Another question....If this was a purposeful attempt to initiate a "Great Reset" or a depopulation scheme, what would they have done different?

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Through all this rice rabies plandemic, my wife and I have refused to get any jab, believing it would be harmful. I'm thankful that we are both retired, have plenty of savings, great healthcare, and great retirement income so we aren't dependent on a job to stay solvent. I don't think I would have been to go to a job where I had to wear a mask all day and get jabbed.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I wish I knew how many were willing to believe this or say it. Nearly three years later it doesn't seem like many. I feel it is too much for people to accept or seemingly speak about. A mental burden which is an inconvenience and ignored. The masses do not want to admit they were snookered, which is ironically a key for future success. The damage to humanity is fine as long as they have their Starbucks and 5G.

So if it's not factual then how did all these global entities have the blueprints to act simultaneously? The whole World suddenly agrees on something? Give me a break!

Another question....If this was a purposeful attempt to initiate a "Great Reset" or a depopulation scheme, what would they have done different?

>

I‘m retired from Academia & Medicine, but, back when this first started I got a note from an Indian Colleague who is still very active, telling that his own Brother, an Academic Virology Physician-Scientist, was INSIDE the Wuhan Lab as a “”visiting scientist” when the virus got out and the entire deal blew-up”. According to that eye-witness, the virus escaped via a “lab accident“, and immediately caused illnesses in lab workers and those in the neighborhood.

So the origins of the “pandemic” were well-known & documented. Why did everyone LIE about it, and continue to LIE ?

There is no innocent explanation for those LIES !

leVieux

win1200riot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Illinois
    Through all this rice rabies plandemic, my wife and I have refused to get any jab, believing it would be harmful. I'm thankful that we are both retired, have plenty of savings, great healthcare, and great retirement income so we aren't dependent on a job to stay solvent. I don't think I would have been to go to a job where I had to wear a mask all day and get jabbed.
    SAME HERE!
    Being in a rural area helps with stupid people and mandates.
    Being retired and comfortable/self sufficient helps a great deal.

I still see a few 'hold-outs/clinger-on-ers' with masks. (sad)
    I'm happy for you and that we also planned ahead exactly as you've done. Basically everything stated in both your posts to not be a part of the experiment. I called 2020 my "practice retirement" with the odd part time work from home schedule. It'd be an unhealthy work environment today as many places are still messing with their employees.

>

I‘m retired from Academia & Medicine, but, back when this first started I got a note from an Indian Colleague who is still very active, telling that his own Brother, an Academic Virology Physician-Scientist, was INSIDE the Wuhan Lab as a “”visiting scientist” when the virus got out and the entire deal blew-up”. According to that eye-witness, the virus escaped via a “lab accident“, and immediately caused illnesses in lab workers and those in the neighborhood.

So the origins of the “pandemic” were well-known & documented. Why did everyone LIE about it, and continue to LIE ?

leVieux

I'm quite skeptical of everything that has been "sold" to the world even to the point of questioning virology with germ vs terrain theory. It seems the fear of being sick led an enormous amount of healthy people to get a vaccine that is creating a whole other set of health and mortality issues. If the release of a virus was a Lie then it appears that everything that followed could be catergorized as such quite easily.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    >

leVieux
    Why does everybody lie about it (in the government)? Our highest paid civil servant was responsible for funding "gain of function" research in a communist Chinese lab which may not have had the highest standards or may have intentionally released the china-flu on the world. Doubt we will ever know. Fauci knows.

Top Bottom