• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stalker19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Mom's basement
    No website at the moment, this is a very part time thing for me. Best bet is to PM me here for the time being. For the past few months I've been busy making stuff for friends overseas, but am working hard to get these available to others.

As for sheaths, I can also work one up for just about any knife out there, and possibly mod the knife as well to make it a bit more concealable/ user friendly. There are some great factory knives out there, it is generally the sheath that is entirely too large and/or you end up having to have multiple sheaths for different carry methods. I'm a minimalist and also like the "one club that can play the whole course".

I really appreciate the interest in this and look forward to whippin' up some cool stuff for you guys!

-Joe
    Hurley's Gold

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Joe, I'll get my thoughts up soon in a detailed review. Just moved this weekend, only just got the net hooked up today.

tussery

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Corpus Christi
    We need to extend state pre-emption of firearms laws to all arms. The 2A isn't just about firearms...it's about all arms.

Funny thing is I was told by one of the workers at the local gun store that carrying a fixed blade knife was illegal by federal laws. I just shut my mouth and didn't argue with him.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    We need to extend state pre-emption of firearms laws to all arms. The 2A isn't just about firearms...it's about all arms.
    Kali.2.jpg

Attachments

• KaliMother.jpg
      KaliMother.jpg
      29 KB · Views: 137
    Top Bottom