• ...and so much more!
  • subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    FYI, a bit more info on 'Battle Rifle Company'.

Battle Rifle Company - M4Carbine.net Forums

(Come strong on that forum, or go home.......................)

Sorry to jack my own thread about what may be a new and perfectly good gun shop, however if they are going to exclusively sell this product for their AR line, it might be telling............

Right. It's decided then. I will NEVER EVEREVEREVEREVER join M4Carbine.net if this is a fair sampling of the attitudes that are carried there.

Maybe if they'd all pull their heads out of the Colt's donkey...

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Here are some of the latest updates to our little gun shop Locked and Loaded Arms in Seabrook. We opened 5 weeks ago with just a few items and we will continue to add within the limits of our store. We are the owners of Men In Black Pest Control and are co-located at 2113 Bayport Blvd in Seabrook. We currently have the Battle Rifle made in Seabrook and a few other long guns. The prices listed here are wrong and change with the market like any other business. Some things might be higher some things might be lower. We are in no way attempted to compete with a multi billion dollar a year company like Academy. We are a local store doing the best we can to do right by our customers.

We have ammunition in stock most of the time without a box limit like Academy. Just a few of our current prices: 22lr is $8 for 50 count, 32 is $27.50 for 50 count, 380 is $27.50 for 50 count, 38 special is $25 for 50 count, 357 is $25 for 50 count, 9mm is $27.50 for 50 count, 40 cal is $27.50 for 50 count, 45 acp is $32.50 for 50 count, 223 is $16 for 20 count and 7.62 is $16 for 20 count. Prices and availability are subject to change.

We offer the Virginia non-resident CHL course so you can get your CHL in 1 hour and be able to legally carry in Texas.

We will be carrying American Security Gun Safes this week or next.

We have a gunsmith on-site and do gun cleaning.

We offer custom gun painting.

We do transfers for $25 for non-chl holders and $10 for Texas CHL holders.

I have a couple of friends I hunt with, that live in Seabrook. I just forward this info to them. Hope they bring you some business.

Kris4647

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Seabrook Texas
    I'm not sure if L&L is saying my prices were incorrect or not, I went in again and found some improvements. I liked the smith. Much more than the older grey haired gentleman the woman was nice as well. I'm not gonna tip my hand and say the situation but the grey haired gentleman needs to learn to make people feel at home and educate customers not correct them.. Luckily the smith(sorry brotha you did introduce yourself) was there to talk me through my question. Nice guy.

Prices are still a problem. No one would expect a mom and pop shop to compete with academy you gotta be better than everyone else at something. We all have access to prices from around the nation, its just a different time for firearms and crap even tvs or anything else. Non polymer Bushie (sorry blanking on model)$1399. M&P 15 $9-- (I think it was $999 but not positive so ill leave it there at over 900). .223 rounds $17 for 20. It's just there, I'm happy to have a new gunsmith around. The experience is still kinda awkward, just too small and not enough personality to get ya through. (The gunsmith and young lady tried).

I'd encourage you to form your own opinions. I'm not just here to hammer these guys they are trying, everybody has an opinion sorry mine isn't more positive. I'm not repping some other shop. I'm a disabled Firefighter out looking at guns with a lotta time on my hands. Fwiw you gotta get a hook to get people in, cheapest transfers around us is a start. Best of luck.

LockedandLoadedArms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not sure if L&L is saying my prices were incorrect or not, I went in again and found some improvements. I liked the smith. Much more than the older grey haired gentleman the woman was nice as well. I'm not gonna tip my hand and say the situation but the grey haired gentleman needs to learn to make people feel at home and educate customers not correct them.. Luckily the smith(sorry brotha you did introduce yourself) was there to talk me through my question. Nice guy.

Prices are still a problem. No one would expect a mom and pop shop to compete with academy you gotta be better than everyone else at something. We all have access to prices from around the nation, its just a different time for firearms and crap even tvs or anything else. Non polymer Bushie (sorry blanking on model)$1399. M&P 15 $9-- (I think it was $999 but not positive so ill leave it there at over 900). .223 rounds $17 for 20. It's just there, I'm happy to have a new gunsmith around. The experience is still kinda awkward, just too small and not enough personality to get ya through. (The gunsmith and young lady tried).

I'd encourage you to form your own opinions. I'm not just here to hammer these guys they are trying, everybody has an opinion sorry mine isn't more positive. I'm not repping some other shop. I'm a disabled Firefighter out looking at guns with a lotta time on my hands. Fwiw you gotta get a hook to get people in, cheapest transfers around us is a start. Best of luck.

Hi sir, the gunsmith's name is Noah and the nice lady is Kim and the grey haired gentleman is me (Carl). Not sure what I did to offend you, not my intention. I was trying to update our prices for the public at large, not to correct you. We are still small and making course corrections weekly. We do what we can with pricing based on cost, not trying to get rich. I hope you keep stopping by from time to time as I am sure we will when you over, if nothing else, as a friend. Thank you for your feedback.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    We had a positive experience there this weekend. The firearms that we had purchased from out of state arrived unannounced by the seller. Never got an email they had been sent (well until this morning) and obviously no tracking number. So, I was embarrassed that they just showed up, and at the old address even though the seller had been informed of the new one. Carl had my number from emails and called me letting me know they arrived after he had the brought over from the previous location. We showed up soon after and got both properly transferred with no problems, 2 guns for $25 total. I agree the lady is real nice, but I find Carl equally nice as well.

I hope they continue to grow and we plan on keeping a good relationship with these folks.

Kris4647

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Seabrook Texas
    Hi sir, the gunsmith's name is Noah and the nice lady is Kim and the grey haired gentleman is me (Carl). Not sure what I did to offend you, not my intention. I was trying to update our prices for the public at large, not to correct you. We are still small and making course corrections weekly. We do what we can with pricing based on cost, not trying to get rich. I hope you keep stopping by from time to time as I am sure we will when you over, if nothing else, as a friend. Thank you for your feedback.

Well said sir, we all have our days and misunderstandings. Ill take you up on your offer, I love to have a local shop around.
    Also sorry prices are prices but I probably shouldn't have mentioned a 10 sec conversation like it meant something.

I know I need a few cerokotes done,

Thanks Carl

tallmerlin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    I live in Seabrook and make my own ammo. That said, sometimes guests drop in and I have to buy some to have enough on hand for a group trip to the range. I like Locked N Loaded as a good place to buy ammunition. I've been there twice and the service has been great, the prices fair. Glad to support a local store. Might take them some of my gunsmithing chores next.

LockedandLoadedArms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well said sir, we all have our days and misunderstandings. Ill take you up on your offer, I love to have a local shop around.
    Also sorry prices are prices but I probably shouldn't have mentioned a 10 sec conversation like it meant something.

I know I need a few cerokotes done,

Thanks Carl

Well sir, Noah can sure do you some nice cerokote work. Give us a try. Carl

LockedandLoadedArms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I live in Seabrook and make my own ammo. That said, sometimes guests drop in and I have to buy some to have enough on hand for a group trip to the range. I like Locked N Loaded as a good place to buy ammunition. I've been there twice and the service has been great, the prices fair. Glad to support a local store. Might take them some of my gunsmithing chores next.

Thank you for the kind words. Always appreciated. Kim, Carl and the gang

Top Bottom